Greengroove's Loot Filter Scripts v3.18.0 - OUTDATED

does the nets really need a sound effect. :/
"
MarkeMarke wrote:

"
Only the top 3 nets use a sound. But nets also have a game default sound, that I can't remove. No one can. The only thing you can do is lower your game sound effects level. But that will also lower volume for other sound effects.

As for the top 3 nets; I do believe that a sound is justified. The "Strong Steel Net" only uses the t4 sound. If you don't like that sound you can go to the filter's "Sound theme" tab on Filterblast and lower the volume or mute the sound completely.
The leveling filter also uses a t4 sound for all other low nets. You can disable that sound by switching to the Endgame filter or by disabling "Leveling items" in the "Misc" tab on Filterblast. You can also edit the sound in the "Sound theme" tab.
Greengroove's Loot Filter Scripts: poeurl.com/OMs
Last edited by Greengroove on Mar 12, 2018, 9:30:56 PM
"
Greengroove wrote:
"
MarkeMarke wrote:

Only the top 3 nets use a sound. But nets also have a game default sound, that I can't remove. No one can. The only thing you can do is lower your game sound effects level. But that will also lower volume for other sound effects.

As for the top 3 nets; I do believe that a sound is justified. The "Strong Steel Net" only uses the t4 sound. If you don't like that sound you can go to the filter's "Sound theme" tab on Filterblast and lower the volume or mute the sound completely.
The leveling filter also uses a t4 sound for all other low nets. You can disable that sound by switching to the Endgame filter or by disabling "Leveling items" in the "Misc" tab on Filterblast. You can also edit the sound in the "Sound theme" tab.

ok thanks for the info. Just find it very annoying with the nets. cause ive stopped picking them cause i have hundreds. and i barely have any use for them.
"
MarkeMarke wrote:
ok thanks for the info. Just find it very annoying with the nets. cause ive stopped picking them cause i have hundreds. and i barely have any use for them.

I am still unsure about what tier of Nets u're talking about. But you can hide all of them if you really want, and thus removing any sounds associated with them. But the game default sound will stay.

Misc - Challenge leagues - Bestiary items - ...

Please note that the top 2 Nets will also be caught by:

Endgame Filter (Disable for MF) - Currency - Generic currency (catch all)
do you hide "Battle Buckler" base shield item in your endgame version of the filter? it is the shield base with implicit 9% MS and very neat if you manage to get one with +ACC roll and decent Eva/life/res.

Don't filter it out; include it.
See my stats: http://poestatistics.com/users/wiraqucha/
Seems not updated for whatever reason: http://exilestats.com/account.php?id=265406
Discontinued profile: http://exilestats.com/account.php?id=40468
"
Wiraqucha wrote:
do you hide "Battle Buckler" base shield item in your endgame version of the filter? it is the shield base with implicit 9% MS and very neat if you manage to get one with +ACC roll and decent Eva/life/res.

Don't filter it out; include it.

You probably meant "Crusader Buckler". This base will show as rare by default in the endgame filter. However it won't show as magic or normal, since it's not the top evasion shield. You see, Queen of the forest builds rely on high evasion on the equipment to get the highest movement speed possible. Therefore "Lacquered Buckler" is the best base for this, with 110 more base evasion.

You can definitely add bases to the list if you wish so. There's also an option to include the shield with other filters. But I don't think "Battle Buckler" merits any special treatment since the base evasion is almost half of "Lacquered Buckler". If I was to use evasion based shields I could also use the shield filter, that allows me to show all evasion based shields, or filter some out by drop level.

Please note here, that "Battle Buckler" should also be displayed by default in the endgame filter without special highlights.

https://www.pathofexile.com/item-data/armour
Last edited by Greengroove on Mar 27, 2018, 3:00:50 PM
"
Greengroove wrote:
"
MarkeMarke wrote:

I am still unsure about what tier of Nets u're talking about. But you can hide all of them if you really want, and thus removing any sounds associated with them. But the game default sound will stay.

Misc - Challenge leagues - Bestiary items - ...

Please note that the top 2 Nets will also be caught by:

Endgame Filter (Disable for MF) - Currency - Generic currency (catch all)

You can disable it now since patch 3.2.1

Added a keyword that item filters can use to disable default drop sounds. The keyword is "DisableDropSound".
Last edited by kompaniet on Mar 27, 2018, 4:16:25 PM
"
kompaniet wrote:

You can disable it now since patch 3.2.1

Added a keyword that item filters can use to disable default drop sounds. The keyword is "DisableDropSound".

The net sounds have already been removed in the current version (v3.2.0c+). In the upcomming version there will be even more options related to this.

If this is still a problem, you just need to update the filter / re download your preset from Filterblast.
Sorry really new to the game, I have installed this and I am using it whilst leveling however I am struggling to work out what the borders actually mean on the item. Could anyone quickly explain this to me?
"
Camm_23 wrote:
Sorry really new to the game, I have installed this and I am using it whilst leveling however I am struggling to work out what the borders actually mean on the item. Could anyone quickly explain this to me?

It really depends on the item. If it's on a rare item it means it's a nice rare. It could also be a chromatic item. Green border means better item than pink border. But that's subjective. Generally an item with a border might be an useful item for some reason.

Have a look here: https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Vendor_recipe_system

When you have a question it's good if you can attach an image. Alternatively, feel free to msg me in game if you have questions related to specific items. IGN: The_Mighty_Rat_Slayer

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info