Greengroove's Loot Filter Scripts v3.18.0 - OUTDATED

"
slimthug879 wrote:
Hello,

I love your filter, could you please support xbox version aswell?

Thanks in advance.

Unfortunately this is not up to me. You can try asking GGG's support. Thanks and good luck!
Greengroove's Loot Filter Scripts: poeurl.com/OMs
how come the shaper voice does not work?
"
Dontbejello wrote:
how come the shaper voice does not work?

I am not exactly sure what you mean. I did add the voice as an optional sound theme that you can use. Note that the most valuable drops (EX, Mirror,...) don't use the voice, so it's ok to use the Shaper sound set despite the bugs. As for why they don't work reliably, you should ask GGG. support@grindinggear.com
Last edited by Greengroove on Jan 15, 2018, 11:50:15 AM
I really like your filter. Colors, sounds etc.

Leveling filter suggestion
1. RGB items deserves sound? I added this myself. Maybe only 2x2 needs sound other ones fill your inventory too quickly..

Question about leveling filter
Would be easy to edit filter to hide all the poor items? (non green/pink/grey) So everything on screen you pick up and players can't even misclick the bad ones. Okay this is kind of strict for leveling but I thrust that I don't miss anything important.. I tried to use MF and endgame filters for leveling and to make this happen but they hide little bit too much..

"
Rugra wrote:
I really like your filter. Colors, sounds etc.

Leveling filter suggestion
1. RGB items deserves sound? I added this myself. Maybe only 2x2 needs sound other ones fill your inventory too quickly..

Question about leveling filter
Would be easy to edit filter to hide all the poor items? (non green/pink/grey) So everything on screen you pick up and players can't even misclick the bad ones. Okay this is kind of strict for leveling but I thrust that I don't miss anything important.. I tried to use MF and endgame filters for leveling and to make this happen but they hide little bit too much..

Thanks for the feedback. I'll look into sound for leveling RGB items. No promises tho.

You can customize the leveling filter. It depends on what you treat as "poor items". In general you would pick the Leveling filter as a starting point for the customization (if you are very low level). If you play a caster you can use the Caster version. It's a great idea to make a custom filter. I do it every time.

Start in the racing section and try to disable as much stuff as possible, leaving enabled only the things that you need. Keep in mind that the racing section only affects normal and magic items. For example, if you use one handed axes, only enable them (leveling blacksmith recipe), so you don't see other weapons. If you don't want to see any normal and magic items it is safe to disable the racing block.

After that check out the Leveling section. Start by disabling some flasks if you don't need them. Then disable the weapons in the rare leveling section (keep only what you level with). You may also hide gems here.

This should help immensely. After that you should tell me what exact items you want to hide and I can help you find the right filter for it. Or you can try and experiment. All endgame items are treated in the endgame block. It is safe to disable the leveling and even endgame block completely if you want to run an MF filter.

Whenever you download a filter, make sure you bookmark the unique url that is generated. You can make additional changes any time, relatively fast. When the link changes, bookmark the updated url as well. As soon as some items start bothering me too much I open the bookmark and remove the offenders. Eventually I may switch to the endgame filter, but you can also just update the leveling one and keep removing stuff until it becomes a custom MF version.
Last edited by Greengroove on Feb 21, 2018, 10:48:10 AM
"
Rugra wrote:
RGB items deserves sound? I added this myself. Maybe only 2x2 needs sound other ones fill your inventory too quickly...

Added sound for normal and magic RGB items in the leveling filter. It will work with a leveling preset, but it can also be enabled in any other preset if you enable "Leveling items" sound in the "Racing" tab. Rare RGB items already a sound.
If anyone is interested, I wrote a reference manual for my loot filter. Read all about it here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/80matx/greengrooves_loot_filter_scripts_preflight_update/

PEACE
Last edited by Greengroove on Feb 27, 2018, 8:20:31 AM
Thank you for the new league update on Filterblast, really appreciated

Last edited by sharkyna on Mar 1, 2018, 11:06:08 AM
"
sharkyna wrote:
Thank you for the new league update on Filterblast, really appreciated

The 3.2.0 Bestiary Update is ready! Read all about it here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/816irp/greengrooves_loot_filter_scripts_320_bestiary/
3.2.0c Is out!

It adds the new Necromancy nets and other things. Read all about it on Reddit:

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/82y8sq/greengrooves_loot_filter_scripts_320c_addition_of/
Last edited by Greengroove on Mar 8, 2018, 10:55:41 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info