Greengroove's Loot Filter Scripts v3.18.0 - OUTDATED

It would be nice to be able to display for example only rare str, str/dex and str/int armour while hiding energy shield/evasion items. Something like that.
"
kompaniet wrote:
It would be nice to be able to display for example only rare str, str/dex and str/int armour while hiding energy shield/evasion items. Something like that.

U mean when leveling or endgame? Either way you can do it. For rares it would take a bit of work. But not too much. Just make a list of all items you want in the top rare list. For shields you can already filter them by type. You can also use the "Decent bases" rares and hide the pure es bases and possibly hybrids. Now this will only apply to higher drop level items. For gloves, boots and helm the base doesn't really matter all that much. Pretty much anything can be good. I use a lot off colors on my gear. It's really not hard to make any combo on a 4 socket.

I would really need to understand what you want to do and why. Maybe what you need is something different all together.
Greengroove's Loot Filter Scripts: poeurl.com/OMs
"
Greengroove wrote:
"
kompaniet wrote:

U mean when leveling or endgame? Either way you can do it. For rares it would take a bit of work. But not too much. Just make a list of all items you want in the top rare list. For shields you can already filter them by type. You can also use the "Decent bases" rares and hide the pure es bases and possibly hybrids. Now this will only apply to higher drop level items. For gloves, boots and helm the base doesn't really matter all that much. Pretty much anything can be good. I use a lot off colors on my gear. It's really not hard to make any combo on a 4 socket.

I would really need to understand what you want to do and why. Maybe what you need is something different all together.

Mostly for endgame but also when leveling your second (or more) charachter. Say you are leveling a marauder and are only interested str, str/dex and str/int bases. With the limited inventory space
it could be useful to only have those items visible. Maybe other bases dimmed and reduced in size.

Just a suggestion.
"
kompaniet wrote:
"
Greengroove wrote:
"
kompaniet wrote:

Mostly for endgame but also when leveling your second (or more) charachter. Say you are leveling a marauder and are only interested str, str/dex and str/int bases. With the limited inventory space
it could be useful to only have those items visible. Maybe other bases dimmed and reduced in size.

Just a suggestion.

I can only see this useful with SSF. When you level the second character you can just buy all the cheap leveling gear that will take you all the way to maps. Number of sockets is more important than actual stats. And as far as gloves, helm go, any base can be good, as we only look for life and resist. Boots only need movement speed, so any base can also be good. Chest is the least important part for leveling. I'd rather just use a magic 4-5 link than picking up armour bases that I need to fuse.

Furthermore you can get a similar effect you are looking for with the racing filter tab. It can highlight potential armour bases if they are 4+ links. If you choose to highlight 4 links with "RR" there is a good chance that the drop will be armour or armour/... base

Similarly in endgame. I don't see why I would want to pick up low level armour bases, when even an es base can be just as good. Even if my build focuses on armour. If I really want that, I would use the generic "good bases" filter that will be able to filter out es bases and hybrid bases. If I want a strict filter, but still see some of these items I would just pick a few base types I am interested in and add them to the top rare list.

If you want to see more items you can use the generic filters and if you want a strict filter you can manually pick the base types. Note that links to wiki are conveniently present in the notes tab. You are 2 clicks away from all the info. You can also use a generic filter and then use the bad rares list to negate some of the effects. If you want many off colors on 4 links you can do that relatively cheap with Vorici.

I don't think I'll make something like what you requested for the reasons I listed. Adding something like that would be quite a lot of work. And if these bases get renamed at some point I'd need to go change the names manually. I don't have any software that can help me with data gathering. For example in 3.1 GGG has changed the drop level of some items. I only noticed that, because it literally broke my filter. They didn't even tell the community about these changes. Neither did they tell about the new 85+ mods.
And lastly adding such a feature might add complexity to the customization options. I really don't want to add complexity if I can avoid it. Not because of work, but If I weight pros and cons I see almost no benefit to this.

That being said, I'm happy for any idea. Even if I don't adopt it. I hope in this case you got some new ideas, how to use the existing features. You are always welcome to ask me follow up questions. Have a good one. ;)
That's ok. Filter is working very well as is. It wasn't a very good suggestion after all.

Found an issue on filterblast. Maybe just a typo. Says: Default 58 = Shaped tier 1 as you can see in the image below. Should be 68 i think.

http://www.bilddump.se/bilder/20171229195623-217.210.11.152.PNG

Last edited by kompaniet on Dec 29, 2017, 2:02:31 PM
"
kompaniet wrote:
That's ok. Filter is working very well as is. It wasn't a very good suggestion after all.

Found an issue on filterblast. Maybe just a typo. Says: Default 58 = Shaped tier 1 as you can see in the image below. Should be 68 i think.

http://www.bilddump.se/bilder/20171229195623-217.210.11.152.PNG

Thanks.

Yes it looks odd... It took me a while to figure it out, but that's how GGG changed the drop levels for shaped T1. I know it's weird but that's the way it works now. As for suggestions, they are all welcome. Like I said. Even If I reject an idea, I'd still rather have one that I reject as compared to not have any. I still get valuable information.
Hey man, having some weird things come up with the filter, maybe you can help?

http://filterblast.oversoul.xyz/Greengroove/175a74s

Filter has stuff like spiked gloves and low bases removed, but it's still showing stuff like ilvl78 magic vaal regalia, white spiked gloves, etc.

Little worried to give it a go, might test it in a party so if something is off someone will probably say something. Anyway, tried whispering in game when you were in lab to check in since we used to work on your filter a lot, have a good evening.
OYE! It's shaper / elder items. Anyway to hide those if they aren't rare? Those items are 99.999% trash. Some are worth a good amount as crafting bases for 78 or 83 plus, but it's even showing an ilvl80 white eclipse staff.
"
humenbean wrote:
Hey man, having some weird things come up with the filter, maybe you can help?

http://filterblast.oversoul.xyz/Greengroove/175a74s

Filter has stuff like spiked gloves and low bases removed, but it's still showing stuff like ilvl78 magic vaal regalia, white spiked gloves, etc.

Little worried to give it a go, might test it in a party so if something is off someone will probably say something. Anyway, tried whispering in game when you were in lab to check in since we used to work on your filter a lot, have a good evening.

---

OYE! It's shaper / elder items. Anyway to hide those if they aren't rare? Those items are 99.999% trash. Some are worth a good amount as crafting bases for 78 or 83 plus, but it's even showing an ilvl80 white eclipse staff.

Ah sorry about that. When you msg, please also say whatever you want to ask so I can give you a response when I get a chance. The lab was really great yesterday btw. :p Even better; ask me anything here and then just say in game to check mail.

The Elder / Shaper items only drop as rare. I see you disabled the Stygian belt base. Just the heads up in case this is a mistake.

The filter will show all white 2.4 items like Spiked gloves, bone helmet, two-toned boots,... These can only be hidden if magic and below ilvl 84. But You should only see a magic regalia if its 6 socket. Same with eclipse staff.

The best you can do is pick up questionable items and give them to me. Then I can find the problem 100%. I'll have to test your filter and find items.
Just wondering why it says "USE THE NEW SOUNDS AT YOUR OWN RISK!"?

Seems like having more sounds is a good thing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info