Greengroove's Loot Filter Scripts v3.18.0 - OUTDATED

"
kompaniet wrote:
sorry i forgot about the custom maps. that is quite sufficient for adding pantheon maps. i don't need anything else than that. perfect.

i can see the bad rare items now. had to press ctrl+f5. thanks!

in block switches, endgame filter, under maps. what is adaptive leveling filter (any yellow map) i don't see any difference when toggling that on and off in the preview on filterblast?

Please note that all items listed in the bad rares list will be hidden and displayed smaller. I added the link to pantheon wiki for next release.

The "adaptive leveling filter" is a bit complicated to explain. It will show all yellow maps and above, but when playing tier 7 maps or below it will also show T4 maps and higher. And if playing in T6 maps it will show any map. Something like that anyways. It shows you low level maps when you play low level maps and shows less as you start playing higher level maps. but it always displays all yellow maps.

It's only meant to be used when starting a new league or SSF.
Greengroove's Loot Filter Scripts: poeurl.com/OMs
will you be updating this filter for 3.1?
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ GREENGROOVE TAKE MY ENERGY ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Last edited by Prizy on Dec 7, 2017, 11:50:55 AM
つ ◕_◕ ༽つ GREENGROOVE TAKE MY ENERGY ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
"
yehcuzletsgo wrote:
will you be updating this filter for 3.1?

Yes! it's basically ready. Just want to think about Elder and Shaper items a bit before release. I'll probably release the patch tonight and a public post on Reddit tomorrow morning.

This is the change log as it stands at this moment:

- Added support for Abyss challenge league and changes in 3.1.0.
- Any Shaper and Elder items will be shown big, with green border and special sound, that is currently associated with racing drops. Subject to change in a future filter version. If these are disabled other regular filters will still apply.
- The "Custom maps" list now contains all maps up to T10. This list will be shortened at a later time when we know all the new and modified layouts.
- Added ability to hide Cartographer's Chisels (Hidden by default in the MF preset).
- Added ability to hide Breach splinters and rings.
- New branch in the Misc section for Challenge leagues.
- Normal and Magic endgame RGB items are now separated.
- Slightly lowered the T2 drop sound level.

"

"
lfontana wrote:
つ ◕_◕ ༽つ GREENGROOVE TAKE MY ENERGY ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

"

Thanks, love ya!
thanks man. i love the simplicity of your filter having just 2 main colours with not too many sounds to 'learn'. looking forward to the release
"
yehcuzletsgo wrote:
thanks man. i love the simplicity of your filter having just 2 main colours with not too many sounds to 'learn'. looking forward to the release

It's out. I forgot to update the thread. :P

http://filterblast.oversoul.xyz/Greengroove/

---

Btw: There's actually quite a few different sounds used but I hope it's intuitive enough. Thanks for the support and good luck!
Hey Green what are the differences between the sounds?

edit: nvm i got it... i'm dumb.

Thanks for the update!
Last edited by Prizy on Dec 7, 2017, 11:23:42 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info