Greengroove's Loot Filter Scripts v3.18.0 - OUTDATED

Downloaded the latest version and getting error: "Line 407: Unknown rule type ElderItem"
Here's the full Reddit post for the update:
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/7ie6ag/greengrooves_loot_filter_scripts_310_update/

"
Hey Green what are the differences between the sounds?

edit: nvm i got it... i'm dumb.

Thanks for the update!

No worries. If you have any questions or problems, feel free to ask. All sounds can be previewed in the Sound theme tab and by clicking on loot in the preview window.

Shaper and Elder items will drop with "D - Racing items" sound and can be found on the bottom of the tab.

"
Kuupie wrote:
Downloaded the latest version and getting error: "Line 407: Unknown rule type ElderItem"

Some items are not yet present in the game. It should start working when GGG deploys 3.1.0.
If you want to test the filter before release, you can use this temporary version. Do not use the temporary version after the game's patch release! If anything goes wrong you can expect swift fixes.
Greengroove's Loot Filter Scripts: poeurl.com/OMs
Last edited by Greengroove on Dec 8, 2017, 5:37:00 AM
"
There seems to be problems with some items in 3.1.0 with my filter, but also most if not all other filters. Read all about it here. I'll update the Reddit post as I get more information.
Last edited by Greengroove on Dec 10, 2017, 10:42:34 AM
Greengrove,

love your filter, used it the last few leagues.

Few points that irritate me though.

- Steel and Opal Rings are only white, why? They are valuable.
- Glassblowers should be at least green, they are pretty rare.
- Why did you remove white leather belts? Did I miss sth?
#31 of Rampage League after 7 days played.
"
Insomniask wrote:
Greengrove,

love your filter, used it the last few leagues.

Few points that irritate me though.

- Steel and Opal Rings are only white, why? They are valuable.
- Glassblowers should be at least green, they are pretty rare.
- Why did you remove white leather belts? Did I miss sth?

Thanks for the feedback!

- Steel and Opal should drop with any rarity, with same highlighting. Big font, border and special sound. You should pick up all items that drop with this sound. I use a somewhat generic filter for these. All 2.4 belts, rings and amulets show the same way. Some of these are not as valuable as the others. I'll consider changing this.
- Glassblowers are not worth that much. You can also collect quality flasks to get more of them at start of a league.
- Leather belts were removed, because they can't be chanced for Headhunter this league, but you can add that in if you want.

EDIT: I had to rework something, so I'm adding better highlighting for rings. Update coming shortly.
Last edited by Greengroove on Dec 13, 2017, 10:13:54 AM
"
Updated Dec 14th - There seems to be problems with some items in 3.1.0 with my filter, but also most if not all other filters. Read all about it here. I'll update the Reddit post as I get more information.

Update to 3.1.0e is CRITICAL!
Last edited by Greengroove on Dec 13, 2017, 6:42:00 PM
I don't know how i could play this game without your loot filter greengroove. I create a custom one for my class and build every time i am leveling and then switch to a custom endgame filter when i reach maps or so.

I really like that you can customize everything you want via the filterblast interface and still never miss any valuables in case you make a mistake.

I've been wondering a few things:

1. Good rare weapons level - Set the minimum drop level for these items.
It's set to 56 by default in the endgame filter. What is the purpose of this slider?

2. Shield drop level - Set the minimum drop level (Default 47)
What is the purpose of this slider? And why is it set to 47?

3. Racing items max level - Set the maximum level for racing items (Default 63).
I assume those white and magic items won't be displayed after monster lvl 63 or so?
How will this interact with the crafting filter if i set that to lvl 63 or lower?

4. If i disable the whole rare item section: rare leveling (in the block switches in leveling) but have all rare items enabled in the endgame filter section what happens then? I assume the rare item leveling section is only in effect from lvl 1 to lvl x and then the endgame rare item block switches take it from there?

For the crafting filter i believe there are some new affixes that require ilvl 85+ for the top tier. Might need to take a look at that.
Last edited by kompaniet on Dec 16, 2017, 1:26:47 PM
"
kompaniet wrote:
I don't know how i could play this game without your loot filter greengroove. I create a custom one for my class and build every time i am leveling and then switch to a custom endgame filter when i reach maps or so.

I really like that you can customize everything you want via the filterblast interface and still never miss any valuables in case you make a mistake.

I've been wondering a few things:

1. Good rare weapons level - Set the minimum drop level for these items.
It's set to 56 by default in the endgame filter. What is the purpose of this slider?

2. Shield drop level - Set the minimum drop level (Default 47)
What is the purpose of this slider? And why is it set to 47?

3. Racing items max level - Set the maximum level for racing items (Default 63).
I assume those white and magic items won't be displayed after monster lvl 63 or so?
How will this interact with the crafting filter if i set that to lvl 63 or lower?

4. If i disable the whole rare item section: rare leveling (in the block switches in leveling) but have all rare items enabled in the endgame filter section what happens then? I assume the rare item leveling section is only in effect from lvl 1 to lvl x and then the endgame rare item block switches take it from there?

For the crafting filter i believe there are some new affixes that require ilvl 85+ for the top tier. Might need to take a look at that.

It's been a while, since your last post. Hope you are doing well. :)

1. Every item has a drop level. This level is the minimum level at which the item can drop. Item level is different. means the level of the item and is linked to the zone level and the mob rarity. Here's the list of all weapons: https://www.pathofexile.com/item-data/weapon

The level on the site is the drop level. But an item with drop level of 1 can drop in a red tier map as well. At the same time an item with a drop level 59 can't drop in a level 40 zone (item level). For example, you may want to see all one hand axes with a minimum drop level of 59. You will see "Siege Axe" and all axes with higher drop level. You can also use the "Bad rare items" list to negate any effect that may come when using other filters.

To put it simply the lower the level the more (lower level) items you will see.

2. Same as with 1. Level 47 seems a very conservative (safe) number. That's "Bronze Tower Shield" and up. For example, I am only interested in "spirit" shields and will lower the level to 3. That means I will see all spirit shields. Even the very low "Twig Spirit Shield". If shields interest you, check the levels on the referenced sites and set up the filter to see exactly what you want: https://www.pathofexile.com/item-data/armour

Please note that similar links are present on Filterblast in the notes tab. The links are there just so that you can reference these numbers conveniently (no google or other waste of time).

3. Exactly right. The crafting filter is separated and wont be affected.

4. Both filters are always in effect, but the endgame filter has priority. The filter will look at the top items first, then it will look at endgame items and lastly it will look for "leveling" items (if enabled). Any one of these filters can catch an item. More filters will only mean more items will be displayed. You could even disable the endgame rares and still see the same items if you keep the leveling filters on. Only difference is that leveling items use a transparent background. There may be exceptions to the rule.

5. I will have a look at that, thanks for the heads up. Let me know if you have any more info on that. Although I think item level 84 should be ok for most cases.
Thanks for the answers. I understand this better now.

I don't remember what the new 84+ affixes were. I saw it on reddit some time ago but forgot.
"
kompaniet wrote:
Thanks for the answers. I understand this better now.

I don't remember what the new 84+ affixes were. I saw it on reddit some time ago but forgot.

You are welcome. I think 84 is good enough, as you will still see higher drops anyway. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info