Greengroove's Loot Filter Scripts v3.18.0 - OUTDATED

ohh my favourite filter just got even better. love the new atlantisite theme. i was a big fan of the amethyst theme too.

good customization options. as usual i will set it to my liking and give feedback when i have done some testing.

thanks.

Last edited by kompaniet on Aug 18, 2017, 5:57:16 PM
"
kompaniet wrote:
ohh my favourite filter just got even better. love the new atlantisite theme. i was a big fan of the amethyst theme too.

good customization options. as usual i will set it to my liking and give feedback when i have done some testing.

thanks.

Good luck!
Greengroove's Loot Filter Scripts: poeurl.com/OMs
i turned positioning mode on under misc on filterblast but the audio is much lower than normal. is this intended?

i forgot to save the filter url on filterblast. is it hard to turn that off manually?
"
kompaniet wrote:
i turned positioning mode on under misc on filterblast but the audio is much lower than normal. is this intended?

i forgot to save the filter url on filterblast. is it hard to turn that off manually?

Yes positional is an option, but I don't recommend using it. I don't like the way it works. It even cuts the sounds completely if you go too far. I hope they'll improve it at some point.

The url is stored in the file itself, on top. You can also do it with Notepad pretty easily.

Notepad - CTRL + H
Find: PlayAlertSoundPositional
Replace with: PlayAlertSound
thanks. didn't know the url was stored in the filter itself :)
Awesome filter. How do you enable large RGB items to be seen in the endgame filter? Or are those large RGB items not worth picking up?
"
Logixs wrote:
Awesome filter. How do you enable large RGB items to be seen in the endgame filter? Or are those large RGB items not worth picking up?

Thanks!

Definitely not worth picking up, in fact I didn't even make an option to enable those items in maps. Remember, that we have limited space in the inventory and only 6 portals at our disposal. Furthermore, picking up worthless items takes time that we could use to kill more monsters and thus increase our chances to get better drops. At this point in the game, I am personally hiding all rgb items and even chromatic orbs all together.

It is possible however, to enable these items with Notepad. Simply search for:

"VENDOR RECIPE ITEMS - RGB ITEMS" and simply remove the two lines with "ItemLevel <= 67".

Good Luck.
"
Greengroove wrote:
"
Logixs wrote:

Thanks!

Definitely not worth picking up, in fact I didn't even make an option to enable those items in maps. Remember, that we have limited space in the inventory and only 6 portals at our disposal. Furthermore, picking up worthless items takes time that we could use to kill more monsters and thus increase our chances to get better drops. At this point in the game, I am personally hiding all rgb items and even chromatic orbs all together.

It is possible however, to enable these items with Notepad. Simply search for:

"VENDOR RECIPE ITEMS - RGB ITEMS" and simply remove the two lines with "ItemLevel <= 67".

Good Luck.

Thank you. I'll just leave it as is then. My ocd is messing with me haha.
"
Logixs wrote:
I'll just leave it as is then. My ocd is messing with me haha.

That's why I prefer not to see items. Cause if I do I want to pick them up. :)
Love this filter hope you continue updating it :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info