Greengroove's Loot Filter Scripts v3.18.0 - OUTDATED

"
kompaniet wrote:
Thanks for the update. Why are regal shards and binding shards shown as a lesser currency when chaos shards are not? Usually a regal has the same value as a chaos.

Question 1:
If i am using the leveling filter and don't want to see carrion crow divination card do i leave it there under bad divination cards and select hide bad divination cards under leveling filter in the block switches? Is that right?

Question 2:
In the leveling filter, block switches, act 1 normal items, magic and normal i can choose to hide normal boots, gloves, helmets and magic items in general. Is that only in effect for act 1 normal? What happens when i reach act 2 and so on. It's still in effect there?

Question 3:
For the linked armour slots all 4 are set to "RGB" on default. Does that mean all possible 4-links are displayed or only chromatic 4-links?
Say that i setup 4 different 4-links. Will others not matching those 4 be hidden?

Question 4:
Maybe this is written somewhere in the first post but for how long do you usually use the leveling filter before you switch to the endgame one? I assume this is different in 3.0

I wanted to use the "lesser" display on Chaos shards as well, but then decided not to. It is actually hard to predict value right now. But an Orb of Binding is essentially an alchemy orb. Therefore 1 shard is only 1/20 of an alch. Keep in mind that you will still see these items. And there will be updates coming in the 1st month for sure.

1: Yes you can do that. When you disable the entry all the cards on that list will be hidden. Just a mention If there is "The Oath" card still listed on that list remove it. I just made a hot fix a few minutes ago.

2: Those are more like some safety lines. Just keep them on for racing or first time leveling in a new league. Of course if you had all leveling items you could disable that.

3: There's another general entry for all 3 links (till level 24) and 4 links that will highlight any linked armour regardless (leveling filter). With these optional filters you can set the exact colors that you need on specific items. It works on 3 links (till level 24) and then on 4 or more (even a 6 links). You can specify as little as 1 color or as high as 6.
This way you can also target potential classes of an item. For example if you specify that you want a chest with at least 3 red sockets, there's a higher chance to get an armour based chest. The default is RGB just because it has a bit of value by itself. But you can set up anything that works for you, and even if you disable the option completely you will still see 4 links.

4: It's the same. Whenever you feel comfortable you can start disabling more and more things. Once you are ready to start mapping and have your resist capped you can safely transition to the endgame filter. But I'd still suggest to keep some flasks (from the leveling filter) if you need them as flasks take time to craft. You can even nudge the customization towards your needs. It's a good idea to have your filter bookmarked, so you can make changes to it whenever you need something new or different.

Generally this version will show a lot more items than the previous versions due to meta shift.
Greengroove's Loot Filter Scripts: poeurl.com/OMs
i'm lvl 56 and in act 7 now. i'm at the point where i no longer need to have the extra highlight and sound of racing items like 3 linked wands and transmutation/blacksmith orbs.

i still wanna see flasks both life/mana and utility though. and 4 link items could be useful for essences and all that. even zero link white bases might be needed for use with the new orb that turns them into rare 4 links.

what is the recommendation?

go with endgame filter or stay with leveling filter.
"
kompaniet wrote:
i'm lvl 56 and in act 7 now. i'm at the point where i no longer need to have the extra highlight and sound of racing items like 3 linked wands and transmutation/blacksmith orbs.

i still wanna see flasks both life/mana and utility though. and 4 link items could be useful for essences and all that. even zero link white bases might be needed for use with the new orb that turns them into rare 4 links.

I'd stay with the leveling and just turn more things off gradually. Don't worry too much about the whites. Sure you can alc them, but those are going to be low level. Don't waste too many. I also thought I'd take non linked whites, but turns out it's not worth doing it for items lower than ilvl 72.

gl
Hey greengrove, love your filter and using it since a long time. Way simpler and better color theme than neversink e.g., just pick up everything thats purple, I love it.

But one suggestion. Why are yellow maps white with only a slightly bigger font? Thats the only thing that bothers me. It's easy to overlook, and when building a map pool, you dont want to oversee yellow maps.
#31 of Rampage League after 7 days played.
"
Insomniask wrote:
Hey greengrove, love your filter and using it since a long time. Way simpler and better color theme than neversink e.g., just pick up everything thats purple, I love it.

But one suggestion. Why are yellow maps white with only a slightly bigger font? Thats the only thing that bothers me. It's easy to overlook, and when building a map pool, you don't want to oversee yellow maps.

Lower level maps use almost default formatting, but the biggest font possible. Yellow maps and higher have a border, but all of them use the same sound used for chaos orbs or higher. By using the default formatting the map drop can display it's rarity as well.

A T6 Canyon is now worth 2 alc
A T7 Ashen wood is worth 1 Chaos

By tomorrow these will get even cheaper. So do you really think this is something that needs improvement? :)

Thanks for the feedback, gl.
Hey Greengroove.

Just started using your filter and so far im loving it.

However im having a hard time understanding how the hell i customize it.

Like by default your filter hides specific currency.

Like.. im a cheap and greedy person and i want ALL the current to always show, i dont want to holdt alt to see all the shards dropping from the harbringers etc.

How do i change this? when i look through the endgame filter it seems it's already set to show all currency. did you leave out some kind of shards from the loot filter because you find them insigneficant or am i just stupid? :p

Many thanks for the awesome filter!

(Also on a sidenote sometimes the loot filter choose to hide some kind of weapons even tho they have the RGB recipe for a chroma not sure if this is intended)

Kind Regards
Dane
Thank you very much for your big work ! , the best filter for me ! ;)
"
Krahnis wrote:
Hey Greengroove.

Like.. im a cheap and greedy person and i want ALL the current to always show, i dont want to holdt alt to see all the shards dropping from the harbringers etc.

How do i change this? when i look through the endgame filter it seems it's already set to show all currency. did you leave out some kind of shards from the loot filter because you find them insigneficant or am i just stupid? :p

(Also on a sidenote sometimes the loot filter choose to hide some kind of weapons even tho they have the RGB recipe for a chroma not sure if this is intended)

Kind Regards
Dane

Hello. I have been using greengroove's filter for ages so i might be of help until he has time to write a reply.

1. All currency is displayed in the leveling filter and endgame filter afaik. Some lesser fragments are hidden in endgame filter. It is easy to change this in the customization interface on filterblast though. Check under leveling filter, hide/show Alchemy Shard, Alteration Shard, Transmutation Shard / Scroll Fragment

2. I think all rgb items are displayed in the leveling filter. Larger rgb items are hidden in the endgame filter. Again this is easy to change in the same place. Rgb items are found in the endgame filter under rgb items. There is also an entry in the leveling filter hide/show Big RGB items (ItemLevel equal or less than 67) in other words the old dried lake in merciless.

3. Currency is found in the endgame filter under currency and low currency.

I would honestly not change any of this. The big bulky rgb items are not worth picking up later on just as those fragments are hidden for a good reason. You would be doing yourself a disfavour by picking up too much litter.

"
Greengroove wrote:
"
kompaniet wrote:

I'd stay with the leveling and just turn more things off gradually. Don't worry too much about the whites. Sure you can alc them, but those are going to be low level. Don't waste too many. I also thought I'd take non linked whites, but turns out it's not worth doing it for items lower than ilvl 72.

gl

I will take this advice and write the same advice for the other user in this post above.

We are slaves to our habits of wanting to pick up too much loot with no value.
Last edited by kompaniet on Aug 10, 2017, 11:16:39 AM
"
Krahnis wrote:
Hey Greengroove.

Kind Regards
Dane

I was waiting for an update to Filterblast to make a new video tutorial, but I won't wait much longer. I'll make it soon. I plan to go through all the customization options and explain everything, as many new peoples are starting to use the filter. You are free and welcome to ask me anything at this point, I may include in the video.

Like kompaniet said; The leveling and Endgame version shows most items. The endgame version hides a few shards. Believe me that the less things you see the more money you can make. More items you pick up the faster the inventory fills and the sooner you have to stop and organize your stash. On the other hand if you only pick smaller items and less rares in general you get to play more, encounter more Harbingers, and get more chances to drop valuable drops. For this reason I suggest that your end goal should be the MF version or maybe a customized version between MF and Endgame. If you only pick up the best rare bases, those drops have a higher potential to be worth something. But in the end it's all rng. And here's the kicker: In the end you will still fill up the same amount of space, the same amount of items, but the items will be better overall.

I am aware that some rgb items get hidden in the endgame. I am showing all rgb items till maps. But once in maps, we have a limited amount of portals, so we can't take everything. Believe me, rgb items are overrated. It's ok to show a few smaller ones but you definitely don't need to see all of them. Later on I even disable those completely as they are not really worth the time.

Here's my current personal filter just for reference: http://filterblast.oversoul.xyz/advanced/Template/1adhja4

You can see that it's very strict. I removed many items from the top rare lists. Everything 2 hand, bows, chests are removed. I have set up unset rings and leather belts for essence crafting, because I am a summoner. More often than not it's better to buy an item instead of relying on your own drops. Unless you play SSF...

If you are new to the game maybe Neversink's filter might be a better choice, since he provides more presets to start with. There may be less of a need to customize. But your end goal should be to run uber strict. Less items = good. ;)

"
Roca33 wrote:
Thank you very much for your big work ! , the best filter for me ! ;)

Thanks!

"
kompaniet wrote:

We are slaves to our habits of wanting to pick up too much loot with no value.

Indeed. Since the filters got introduced (quite a while ago) I was mostly running the endgame version. Maybe modified. But after 3+ years of playing this game I got fed up with all the bullshit. So in 2.6 I really tuned up the MF filter. That's what I used in Legacy. In fact I even reduced the items in the lists to the bare minimum. The result was I had more fun and more money than ever before.
Last edited by Greengroove on Aug 10, 2017, 1:24:46 PM
Nice. Looks so much like mine in 2.6

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info