Greengroove's Loot Filter Scripts v3.18.0 - OUTDATED

do you know if the labyrinth uniques like death's door crusader boots can be chanced? i was thinking about adding crusader boots as a base item for chance orbs.
"
kompaniet wrote:
do you know if the labyrinth uniques like death's door crusader boots can be chanced? i was thinking about adding crusader boots as a base item for chance orbs.

I can't say for sure. Some items can't be chanced. I made a quick search and found out that only boots with ilvl 75 exist on the market. That leads me to believe that they can only drop in the uber lab and can't be chanced or obtained otherwise. I could be wrong. Maybe try Reddit.

Honestly at this point of the league buying them might be the better choice.
Greengroove's Loot Filter Scripts: poeurl.com/OMs
I am only looking for other chance orb options than Skyforth boots and Headhunter belts. Those are pretty much impossible to get.

Tukohama's fortress - Ebony tower shield
Taste of hate - Sapphire flask
Sin's rebirth - Stibnite flask
Death's door - Crusader boots
Shavronne - Occultist's vestment
These seem ok to me. But honestly I am not sure it is worth picking up so many items. If you are up for that, then yeah. Good luck.

"
kompaniet wrote:
Tukohama's fortress - Ebony tower shield
Sin's rebirth - Stibnite flask

You can also use your chance orbs to buy scouring orbs from Catarina. Instead focus on killing more things faster, get money and buy whatever you want. Either way works, so long as you are having fun.
Greengroove's Loot Filter Scripts v2.6.3 - Looking for suggestions and feedback / Meta discussion?

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/6owa3b/greengrooves_loot_filter_scripts_v263_looking_for/?ref=search_posts
Last edited by Greengroove on Jul 22, 2017, 2:12:47 PM
I have disabled maps below t9 to be displayed in the block switches how ever i still hear drop sounds of the hidden maps. Is this intended or not?
"
kompaniet wrote:
I have disabled maps below t9 to be displayed in the block switches how ever i still hear drop sounds of the hidden maps. Is this intended or not?

Send me the filter for review. Use the link on top of the file. Please note that maps and some other items such as currency use a default in-game sound that can't be removed. So if you are referring to that, nothing can be done. I assume the sound is not the same as the one that I use for maps? If it's the same sound I use in the filter, then something must be wrong. But that shouldn't be the case as Filterblast should automatically remove sound from hidden items.
"
Greengroove wrote:
"
kompaniet wrote:

Send me the filter for review. Use the link on top of the file. Please note that maps and some other items such as currency use a default in-game sound that can't be removed. So if you are referring to that, nothing can be done. I assume the sound is not the same as the one that I use for maps? If it's the same sound I use in the filter, then something must be wrong. But that shouldn't be the case as Filterblast should automatically remove sound from hidden items.

I wasn't even aware of the default sound. Have been using filters for too long. I'll check and compare to the sounds in the filter you use for maps. It should be an easy task with filterblast.

What is (in filterblast) under colour theme Color picker's pallete: PoE default This filter?
Last edited by kompaniet on Jul 29, 2017, 3:41:09 PM
The filter version 3.0.0 is released. Find more about the release here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/6rcuid/greengrooves_loot_filter_scripts_v300_the_fall_of/
Thanks for the update. Why are regal shards and binding shards shown as a lesser currency when chaos shards are not? Usually a regal has the same value as a chaos.

Question 1:
If i am using the leveling filter and don't want to see carrion crow divination card do i leave it there under bad divination cards and select hide bad divination cards under leveling filter in the block switches? Is that right?

Question 2:
In the leveling filter, block switches, act 1 normal items, magic and normal i can choose to hide normal boots, gloves, helmets and magic items in general. Is that only in effect for act 1 normal? What happens when i reach act 2 and so on. It's still in effect there?

Question 3:
For the linked armour slots all 4 are set to "RGB" on default. Does that mean all possible 4-links are displayed or only chromatic 4-links?
Say that i setup 4 different 4-links. Will others not matching those 4 be hidden?

Question 4:
Maybe this is written somewhere in the first post but for how long do you usually use the leveling filter before you switch to the endgame one? I assume this is different in 3.0
Last edited by kompaniet on Aug 3, 2017, 4:38:56 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info