Greengroove's Loot Filter Scripts v3.18.0 - OUTDATED

Hello!

I really love your lootfilter but with the latest version I seem to have trouble with the sound. The only sound that seems to work is divination cards, the rest is just standard sound. Maybe i did something wrong in filterblast?

EDIT: It seems the newest filter have some problems with the old color themes, if i load the filter with the default colors the sound works, it is when i load the script with a color theme the sound stops working.
Last edited by zeppel1n on Apr 29, 2017, 3:27:58 AM
"
zeppel1n wrote:
EDIT: It seems the newest filter have some problems with the old color themes, if i load the filter with the default colors the sound works, it is when i load the script with a color theme the sound stops working.

Just checked theme change in Filtration and compared filter code: Filtration DELETES sounds (with comments) when you just apply color theme o_O

So what you can do now:

a) use your previous custom version of the filter and wait until i add themes support to FilterBlast (in a week or so)

b) edit colors in FilterBlast manually, GG's filter has only 15 unique ones - open desired color theme in Filtration's theme editor and on each unique color click to edit > Advanced, look at R G B A values and type them into FilterBlast's color text input (if A = 255 - you don't need to type it at all, it's default A value)
FilterBlast - a web-hub with up-to-date item filters and extra features
https://filterblast.xyz
from first post:

The new filter versions are NOT COMPATIBLE WITH FILTRATION. Editing smart blocks with Filtration can result in the filter not behaving incorrectly. Please use Filterblast instead.

Last edited by kompaniet on Apr 29, 2017, 10:48:16 AM
"
zeppel1n wrote:
I really love your lootfilter but with the latest version I seem to have trouble with the sound. The only sound that seems to work is divination cards, the rest is just standard sound. Maybe i did something wrong in filterblast?

Thanks for reporting this! Filtration is really starting to show its weaknesses now. It is best to move away from it all together. As Dissolatior said you have a few options regarding color settings. But you can also use the tools on Filterblast. See the video for reference: https://youtu.be/gzY905dFedU

Dissolator tells me that the theme support is coming soon as well. GL
Greengroove's Loot Filter Scripts: poeurl.com/OMs
FilterBlast - a web-hub with up-to-date item filters and extra features
https://filterblast.xyz
interesting. thanks.
If i understand the misc colours in the first post items with red/blue and green borders are warband loot. I am pretty sure those items only drop identified now and they are always magic.

Example image:

If the image above doesn't load: http://www.pictures.se/bilder/q1SsY.jpg

There is a pair of white nubuck boots with the green warband border.
There are a couple of other blue unidentified items with warband borders.

You should use Rarity Magic and Identified True. Or am i missing something here?

Thanks for an awesome filter. My favourite of all time. Great work.

Last edited by kompaniet on May 25, 2017, 2:16:08 PM
"
kompaniet wrote:
If i understand the misc colours in the first post items with red/blue and green borders are warband loot. I am pretty sure those items only drop identified now and they are always magic.

There is a pair of white nubuck boots with the green warband border.
There are a couple of other blue unidentified items with warband borders.

You should use Rarity Magic and Identified True. Or am i missing something here?

"

The border only marks the type of drop:

Green = Boots
Red = Helm
Blue = Gloves

This is meant for racing scenarios, to quickly identify what piece of equipment the drop is. In addition to that you would only see relevant gear for your level.

For actual identified (Warband) items the items are displayed a bit differently to distinguish them from normal magic drops. The text is light blue color and the bacground is very slightly bluish:

You can also test that yourself if you identify a (potential) Warband item and then drop it on the ground. The code is separate for each Warband type. The boots look like this:

"
# Warband filter. Any identified - non corrupted - non top magic item. #
Hide # Leveling Filter (Enable for leveling and races) - Identified magic "Warbands" items - Mutewind
Identified True
Corrupted False
Class "Boots"
Rarity = Magic
SetTextColor 0 200 255 255 # Identified magic items text
SetBackgroundColor 0 200 255 70 # Identified magic items background
SetBorderColor 74 230 58 # Boots border color
SetFontSize 23
ok good to know.
"
kompaniet wrote:
ok good to know.

If you have any other questions feel free to ask. I may talk about the things I get asked about when I make new videos.

gl!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info