More of Your Questions Answered!

good to hear about GGG's auction houses stance.
POE is POE. why people wannabe to D3?
Answer we've got. no one need it seriously.

"
unsane wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
Are custom (paid) leagues still something you'd like to see done?

Yes. It hasn't been prioritised yet as it doesn't add content to the core game itself. Now that the core game is looking pretty meaty, this is the type of thing we can investigate in the future. Do people still want to pay for custom private leagues?

Damn, you have no idea how painful it is to read that. 5 years ago i got interested in PoE in part because of the paid league feature. Here we are 5 years later, and you're asking if we still want it, which makes it clear that 0 work has been put into it. That's a shitty fuckin realization let me tell you.

And not only that, but by the above, if not enough interest is garnered here in the announcement backwaters of the forums, it will be completely shelved, after years of "yes it's still in the plans".

Yes Chris, i still want paid leagues...

I'm hearing you, man, I've wanted them from day 1 as well. It sucks when things don't evolve in the way that we want them to but I hardly think the game is doing badly without them. Best chance to have paid leagues implemented is to be vocal about it, get your friends to be vocal about it...then maybe the evolution you have in mind can be realised.
I think the current trading system is perfect. Diablo III auction shit was the worst game ruiner of all time. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't ruin it. I'm sure you won't though, cuz you're all golden.
"
The trade improvements will never be in the form of an auction house that has automated buyouts. There are many reasons for this, but the short answer is that trivial trading has a very negative impact on games. There are other trading improvements coming. Just no automatic buyouts.

AFK and never online sellers problem stays? Nice improvements then.
"
Do you have any plans for adding different skins to the UI? Or adding a MTX just for the UI so that we could change back and forth?

This is a possibility in the future but we don't plan to do it soon. Would it be popular? Does anyone else want this?

I would happily pay a MTX to see the two ladies on the hp/mana globes back.
"
Luiggech wrote:
"
Do you have any plans for adding different skins to the UI? Or adding a MTX just for the UI so that we could change back and forth?

This is a possibility in the future but we don't plan to do it soon. Would it be popular? Does anyone else want this?

I would happily pay a MTX to see the two ladies on the hp/mana globes back.
the 2 globes ladies or the 2 ladie's globes?
Spoiler
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Jan 13, 2016, 12:57:32 AM
Any future plans for upgrading summoners? in speciel spectres. Make them like the animated guardian so we dont lose high level once unless they die. So painful to disconect and have to use at few minutes to resummon everything.

I only have one question,

Will you optimize your game in 2016?

I died to graphic card drivers dying, lag from unique exiles boxes and lag spike on logout on my highest characters in HC.

It's very cheap deaths.

You can't even group or you feel that your 1 to 10 fps ain't good enough.
Archives, https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2206812
Was kinda hoping for some sort of an automated AH since I work 2nd shift and trading is always a pain at 1am.
"I'd love to create a new hideout on standard, but put too much time and effort into creating my current hideout, and can't bring myself to destroying it. Being able to save it as a template I can revert back to would be really great! There are additional benefits to having such a feature, as it would also allow players to perhaps import hideout of the week templates (provided they are made available by the creator of the HO in a .hot format). GGG could also create HO templates for players that aren't that creative but have enough mtx points to purchase them, or perhaps include them in new supporter packs. Would all of this be possible? Yes or no and why?

This would be very cool, but unfortunately there isn't enough revenue from hideouts to justify the massive amount of work needed for this plan. I'd like to see it eventually, but systems like trade are a clear winner here when it comes to resources that would be spent on this system. (The revenue from trade improvements is that more people play the game.)"

I would totlay pay for the ability to have more then ONE hideout, jsut like i pay for the ability to have more then ONE stash tab. As a side note, why cant we have all masters in our hideouts after they are all leveled to 8? Seems like that would be a feature that would simplify peoples lives.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info