More of Your Questions Answered!

+1 for UI (i personally loved the original one on release with the lady in chains holding up the mana sphere)

And negative -9001 for any type of auction house, please no BibleThump.
I'm still looking forward to "custom private leagues" as long as it doesn't cost to actually play them (so I can play with friends in them for example).

Don't care much for custom UI, however you design, I use.
HoolaBandoola, creator of all things Hoola and destroyer of Rhoas.
"
Are there 'really good vendor recipes' that haven't been discovered yet? Asides the whole trollish fishing and albino rhoa feather shit…

As an example, there's one that yields a very powerful sword.

Is there actually clues that would reasonable lead someone to discover this recipe or is it literally just a hidden recipe that no one will ever think about?
The auction house system would solve the flipper problem, i think. Even without automated buyout.

I know that implementing this system is very very costful, though.
Hey, just checking in to say I'm one of those people that want self-found feature be it leagues or just a simple tag along already running leagues. Thanks for hearing my feedback.
Snowy ash drizzles from the sky.
"
How many years should we ask for PERMANENT SELF FOUND LEAGUEs? Is it really so complicated to create self found leagues or self found characters on standard leagues?

In the latter case, are you asking for the ability to mark your permanent league character as self-found and not be able to interact with other players (i.e. party/trade/etc), and to have it as bragging rights that you played the game in a harder way than them?

Yes please, create character and put a tag on it as self found character or self found account, SF character means you can't share with your other SF characters but SF account means you can share with other SF account characters.

I'd like this mostly as it's not easy to play self found and it's not rewarded either! People who play hardcore have their own server and leaderboards, why weren't they just told to suck it up, play on standard and delete their character when they die?

Give us at least a tag and i'll be happy. Anything preventing me from trading would be nice.
And still nothing on the bullshit AI of SRS, wow! >_<
Last edited by justinmm1988 on Jan 14, 2016, 4:16:04 PM
Re:

Do you have any plans for adding different skins to the UI? Or adding a MTX just for the UI so that we could change back and forth?

This is a possibility in the future but we don't plan to do it soon. Would it be popular? Does anyone else want this?

Yes! Absolutely.
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
"
Do you have any plans for adding different skins to the UI? Or adding a MTX just for the UI so that we could change back and forth?

This is a possibility in the future but we don't plan to do it soon. Would it be popular? Does anyone else want this?

I think it would be quite nice.
Gravity is just a prejudice. A part of Earth's jurisdiction. As an apache helicopter, I find that very oppressive.
"

Absolutely. I'd love to be able to switch back to the beautiful pre-expansion artwort for the life and mana pools, for example. Would be great to have that UI option (doesn't cost anything, does it?)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info