More of Your Questions Answered!

"
Are custom (paid) leagues still something you'd like to see done?

Yes. It hasn't been prioritised yet as it doesn't add content to the core game itself. Now that the core game is looking pretty meaty, this is the type of thing we can investigate in the future. Do people still want to pay for custom private leagues?

I have played the Diablo series for a long while. Reguarding this, Diablo 2 is a prime example. I personally didn't mod Diablo just for the sake of modding it, (but let's face it, of course I did do that. :D) I mainly modded it for the sake of testing builds.

I made the gear I wanted that had legit stats, but was modded into the game. I tested a variety of builds with a variety of items and skills to decide what I wanted to do for the ladder. I would LOVE to do the same thing for Path of Exile. I want to mod the game on a private server to make the items I want and skills I want to test them for say a few minutes to an hour to get a grasp of a build and perfect it.

If needed, although I'd rather not pay a continuing daily/weekly/monthly fee of a private server, I would probably pay for a server. I'd rather it be a high amount one-time fee to purchase the server permanently, but I understand that may not be the case and I may rent a server for say a day or two to use it for testing.

I really hope that this idea goes into development and comes alive. I know and appreciate that you guys are working your asses off day in and day out to keep this game going. Thank you GGG.
Last edited by VeryLastKiss on Jan 17, 2016, 8:00:27 PM
"
treborx555 wrote:
"
How many years should we ask for PERMANENT SELF FOUND LEAGUEs? Is it really so complicated to create self found leagues or self found characters on standard leagues?

In the latter case, are you asking for the ability to mark your permanent league character as self-found and not be able to interact with other players (i.e. party/trade/etc), and to have it as bragging rights that you played the game in a harder way than them?

Yes please, create character and put a tag on it as self found character or self found account, SF character means you can't share with your other SF characters but SF account means you can share with other SF account characters.

I'd like this mostly as it's not easy to play self found and it's not rewarded either! People who play hardcore have their own server and leaderboards, why weren't they just told to suck it up, play on standard and delete their character when they die?

Give us at least a tag and i'll be happy. Anything preventing me from trading would be nice.

YES YES
YES YES
YES YES
YES YES
YES YES
YES YES
YES YES
YES YES
!!!!!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type