More of Your Questions Answered!

why would flippers benefit more? More liquidity = lower spreads.
ign: klavesnica
"
Chris wrote:
Are you opposed to adding a Default Attack gem to the game?

I am opposed to this, because it breaks the fourth wall a bit. It's a gem that you wouldn't find in a real life version of the game, if you see what I mean.
If it's called "Default Attack", sure. But in a game about magic, there's a lore explanation for anything. Call it "Imbue Soul" or "Essence Link" or any other such handwavy mystic name and the fourth wall is just fine.
"
sefer1988 wrote:
Looking for the new trade system, but please do not make it become an instant buyout aution house like some game, I saw it destroy fun in many game :(

He explicitly said it won't be like that.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
"
drzpicu wrote:
why would flippers benefit more? More liquidity = lower spreads.

Rapidity of purchases. Items will stay on the shelf for a significant lower threshold of time, meaning players looking for deals on their upgrades get shafted as arbitrage is quicker to materialize.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
Chris, thanks again for taking the time to answer all of these community questions!

I was surprised that UI skins were not a part of the Awakening or Ascendency supporter packs - seeing them in future packs would be a great incentive for me to support again.

As long as I'm here - can you ask Jonathan or someone else if it's possible to put in a text command (/consolidate) that will stack consumable MTXes in our MTX tabs? Fireworks and Auroras have a stack size of 100 and are taking up huge amounts of space in packs of 10. Thank you!
Ruby light of Songbird dreaming,
Daring King of Swords deceiving,
Queen of Sirens left in grieving,
Star of Wraeclast evermore.
Cute :x
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"

"
Are there 'really good vendor recipes' that haven't been discovered yet? Asides the whole trollish fishing and albino rhoa feather shit…

As an example, there's one that yields a very powerful sword.
I hope he's not talking about the 3k$ waste that is Goddess's unleashed. With all respect to Charan
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Really enjoying the responses to the community questions. Always amazed by the availability of information from the team @GGG.

One question to add if it's possible:

Regarding skill damage information, it has always bugged me that for multi-part skills (like molten strike, static strike, lightning strike, wild strike, probably earthquake etc) the damage information for the secondary parts/effects/hits are not displayed anywhere on the character sheet or tool tips. Would it be possible to add this information?

This is an issue when building for the projectile/follow-up parts of these skills and not the initial hit and makes determining which supports or items constitute an actual upgrade a bit difficult since the we do not have the concrete information available to us.

Thanks!

Last edited by Fear_Itself on Jan 12, 2016, 6:45:22 PM
"
Xedralya wrote:
Chris, thanks again for taking the time to answer all of these community questions!

I was surprised that UI skins were not a part of the Awakening or Ascendency supporter packs - seeing them in future packs would be a great incentive for me to support again.

As long as I'm here - can you ask Jonathan or someone else if it's possible to put in a text command (/consolidate) that will stack consumable MTXes in our MTX tabs? Fireworks and Auroras have a stack size of 100 and are taking up huge amounts of space in packs of 10. Thank you!

Amen, combining all my stacks of mtxes that are all over the place would be a huge help, if only a good beginning.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Enable MTX to move in the MTX stash so we can sort and maybe a Reclaim all MTX button! Something that tells you to logout before all MTX can be reclaimed! Looking through all my weapons and skill gems for MTX sucks so bad! Or atleast a highlight on items that have MTX that aren't shown without equipping or using skill gems please!!! xD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info