More of Your Questions Answered!

"
Are you opposed to adding a Default Attack gem to the game? It could be white like the portal gem and cost no mana to use. This would make it possible to add support gems to the Default/Normal Attack skill.

I am opposed to this, because it breaks the fourth wall a bit. It's a gem that you wouldn't find in a real life version of the game, if you see what I mean.

"charge weapon" (c) / "enchant weapon" (c)

youre welcome!
you can pay me now!
Last edited by CaoMengde on Jan 13, 2016, 1:45:00 AM
"
Do people still want to pay for custom private leagues?

I do

"
Are you opposed to adding a Default Attack gem to the game? I am opposed to this, because it breaks the fourth wall a bit. It's a gem that you wouldn't find in a real life version of the game, if you see what I mean.

No I don't, you mean that something like detonate mines, could not be done by a normal person, that you require a gem in order to gain this special magic ability to press a button? The skills being gems always appeared to me to be just a game mechanic...

"
I find sorting out items in my inventory a tad annoying at times. Is there any possibility you guys could include an inventory auto-sort button? I don't personally like this feature

I don't understand how someone can dislike this, what are your reasons? It is also needed in the stash, not only the inventory, I'm really curious about hearing your points

"
Is it really so complicated to create self found leagues or self found characters on standard leagues? In the latter case, are you asking for the ability to mark your permanent league character as self-found and not be able to interact with other players (i.e. party/trade/etc), and to have it as bragging rights that you played the game in a harder way than them?

Asking a question to a question doesn't give us answers, I do think that marking a standard character as self found is useless but what about a self found league where RNG is balanced around not trading, you haven't answered that.
Lol, it is obvious to me that GGG will never add own trading system. They have done NOTHING since beta. Oh wait, we have trade window! Fucking Lineage almost two decades ago had more convenient trading.
Chris, we understand you're so busy creating new MTX and skills, couple months later you will fuck up these skills because they are "OP" and you will add bunch of new ones just to keep people busy rerolling.
No need to promise something, you're invalid to do.
Bullshit makes the flowers grow
"
Are custom (paid) leagues still something you'd like to see done?

Yes. It hasn't been prioritised yet as it doesn't add content to the core game itself. Now that the core game is looking pretty meaty, this is the type of thing we can investigate in the future. Do people still want to pay for custom private leagues?

I am really concerned about this.

We have now a decent amount of players in the game but after a few weeks the number of players who actively play drops significantly. As a player this mainly manifests in lower number of trades and items, bought and sold. It is harder, takes longer to buy and sell your Items especially if you dont play/sell for a mainstream build. If you split the community even further, we already have standard & hardcore, this problem may become worse.
Last edited by Prismatic4 on Jan 13, 2016, 2:00:21 AM
a trading system would cut into
Spoiler
their RMT scheme
Thanks for the Q/A!
I always find it nice to read Devs' answers to community questions. It reassures us that you are working damn hard and you care about the players base.
Which results in people supporting you even more ( ͡⊙ ͜ʖ ͡◉)
Last edited by opalqnka on Jan 13, 2016, 2:02:51 AM
"
What major changes can players expect to see to the Map System in Ascendancy? New tile sets? New maps? New system changes?

There are new maps based on the Ascendancy tilesets. We haven't got any other map changes to discuss at this time. We expect to release one of these new maps alongside the Ascendancy expansion and the others later as they are ready.

Best read ever! (No sarcasm!)

Seeing how you guys at GGG hold your stance about map drops is awesome!
Welcome to the greatest of arenas, Duelist. God is watching you.

"
Are custom (paid) leagues still something you'd like to see done?

Yes. It hasn't been prioritised yet as it doesn't add content to the core game itself. Now that the core game is looking pretty meaty, this is the type of thing we can investigate in the future. Do people still want to pay for custom private leagues?

YESSSSSSSS

It was one of the main reason i grabbed a diamond pack back in closed beta. Please implement this :p

I already made a thread about this after the previous answers from the last Q&A :

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1409732
Maker of ZeeL's Amplifier.
Oh yes please GGG, a snow tileset ! Would be AMAZING !!!

And to custom our hideout with snow would perfectly fit my love for cold spell and looking <3
MTX UI Skins

+1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info