More of Your Questions Answered!

"
Chris wrote:
Will it be possible to have for a special occasion the possibility to purchase the awesome "Exalted weapon effect", or, at least, the "eternal" one? Like a daily sale? That weapon effect is something beautiful. I would buy it 10/10.

We can't sell these old effects because they were exclusive to those packs. If we sold stuff as exclusive and then turned around and sold them again to other people, then no one would trust us any more. I get mails weekly trying to bribe us thousands of dollars for access to exclusive effects, packs and pets. They get denied. Sorry :-(

I love your stance on this. While I too would love the chance to get my hands on cool stuff I missed at the time, I'd rather not get said stuff and know that you stand by your word.

How many developers have sold "exclusive" stuff only to bring it back later on?

Hats off to you guys, and not for the first time.
So, why exactly is it bad to implement in-game system where you can automatically buy items from other players? (not auction house, no bidding on items, just a fixed price set by seller) ?
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
Forum trading:

seller: POst item, with desired price
buyer1: offer equivalent value item
buyer2: offer x amount of currency
seller: can decide or/& barter with offerers

Auction house:

Scenario1

seller: new player post item way undervalued
buyer(sniperbot): buys within a second the item
buyers(human): lose
seller: lose

scenario2

SniperBot: buys all the undervalued items that are posted then sell them at a higher price

economy: hyperinflation

dude if you have played diablo3 you should know that a direct buyout auction house is a cancer for economy, its always taken over by bots

GGG wants to keep the interaction between players

Yep this is how YOU DONT DO IT... Just disable the auto transaction part... and suddenly all ur points are invalid... btw currently you could programm a bot for poe trade too... just it cant buy automaticly but would write automaticly... -.-

Scenario:
You designate a Stashtab as "Selling Tab".
-> Everything you want to sell you have to stash there!
Afterwards you are pressing "keybinding" and a Window like the Mircotansaction tab opens, the only diffrence is that its like poe.trade and INGAME. Now you can switch tabs "buy" or "sell". If you want to buy something everthing stays the same like on poe.trade. If you click on "sell" you items that you stashed in the "Selling Tab" are listed and you can press "find simliar"... Items are listed you know what price you can list your item for. Choose Currency choose -> Quantity -> proceed to the next item.

If you want to buy something you can search like on poe.trade if you found something shiny that you want and you enabled "online only" you can press the "wisper this player" button and automaticly the chatwindow is popping up with @NAME Hey I like to buy you XYZ listed for.

The reason why ppl like me want an ingame solution is simple...
The faster a transaction goes the more I can play this awesome game...
Meanwhile... Alt tab... Visit forum... Open my thread... Edit... click stash... find item... ctrl click it... close window... add currency... repeat until everything i want to sell is there... press save... oh website down *joke aside*... going ingame... receiving message "i would like" -> party invite -> transaction -> going to the forum again... -.-
"
Do you have any plans for adding different skins to the UI? Or adding a MTX just for the UI so that we could change back and forth?

This is a possibility in the future but we don't plan to do it soon. Would it be popular? Does anyone else want this?

Yes^^
"
How many years should we ask for PERMANENT SELF FOUND LEAGUEs? Is it really so complicated to create self found leagues or self found characters on standard leagues?

In the latter case, are you asking for the ability to mark your permanent league character as self-found and not be able to interact with other players (i.e. party/trade/etc), and to have it as bragging rights that you played the game in a harder way than them?

The same could be said about hardcore, correct? Not sure what you mean by this statement.
Regarding automatisation of trading - can ANYONE explain me, why the ability to save 90% of unnecessary time is bad??? I play the game since release and the worst thing in POE is what you must be online to make trading! For example I play SWTOR right now, why GGG can't just make trading the same way - you put item and b/o price and that is all?
"
Regarding automatisation of trading - can ANYONE explain me, why the ability to save 90% of unnecessary time is bad??? I play the game since release and the worst thing in POE is what you must be online to make trading! For example I play SWTOR right now, why GGG can't just make trading the same way - you put item and b/o price and that is all?
Because GGG wants you to practice your bartering skills
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
-I would absolutely pay for UI skins - hell, I'd even pay just to get the old "globe-girls" UI back.

-I would also definitely pay for a custom league (especially if I could make it with my choice of previous league mods and tweak drop rates up so I could play on my own while not waiting an eternity for specific drops).

In fact, to go one step further: I would pay retail price for an offline version of the game (~$60), and continue to fund GGG by buying further expansions at $30-60 each (and would probably still buy supporter packs). With an offline option I would actually bother to play HC, as I know one lag death would put me off it immediately when playing online.
Optional self found stuff? ----- YES, PLEASE

Custom paid leagues? ----------- YES, PLEASE

Offline version? --------------- YES, PLEASE

Chris alive at 82 in HC Talisman? ----- RMT!

(Great round of answers to questions. Best one yet)
Why arent you talking about the missing gamepad support, I dont understand this.

NATIVE GAMEPAD SUPPORT PLEASE!

Its not even hard to do so, your community is in general not the casual gamer, therefore you dont need to invent a superior easy going system, simply add some key/mouse binds and a hidden grid for the items and inventory and there you go.

I am begging you, please do this :(

#addgamepadsupport

GAMEPAD GAMEPAD GAMEPAD GAMEPAD GAMEPAD GAMEPAD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info