More of Your Questions Answered!

"
xgarry wrote:
Why arent you talking about the missing gamepad support, I dont understand this.

NATIVE GAMEPAD SUPPORT PLEASE!

Its not even hard to do so, your community is in general not the casual gamer, therefore you dont need to invent a superior easy going system, simply add some key/mouse binds and a hidden grid for the items and inventory and there you go.

I am begging you, please do this :(

#addgamepadsupport

GAMEPAD GAMEPAD GAMEPAD GAMEPAD GAMEPAD GAMEPAD

I like the idea of gamepad support so I could play on the couch or the treadmill or something, but how would the looting be handled? Seems like it would be gigantically time consuming to use an imprecise analog stick to loot.
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
Regarding automatisation of trading - can ANYONE explain me, why the ability to save 90% of unnecessary time is bad??? I play the game since release and the worst thing in POE is what you must be online to make trading! For example I play SWTOR right now, why GGG can't just make trading the same way - you put item and b/o price and that is all?
Because GGG wants you to practice your bartering skills

Well, if some people like bartering why not make it just optional? But I think that most players, like me, are not able to spend 24/7 online due to real life, you know :)
"
[about UI MTX] Would it be popular? Does anyone else want this?

Yeah! Just look at dota 2 UI's, there are plenty of styles to chose from, it's so awesome!

"
What about a Linux build of the game? I know this is frequently asked, and I also know you use a full Microsoft stack, but I'd like to know how this has changed on the last year - are we closer or farther from a Linux build comparing with January 2015?

This would be cool, but we don't have a business case for it. We need to put these senior resources toward systems like trade.

Please consider doing cross platform from the very start on your next game, I guess it would be less difficult than port after doing platform specific work.
"
Chris wrote:

What about a Linux build of the game? I know this is frequently asked, and I also know you use a full Microsoft stack, but I'd like to know how this has changed on the last year - are we closer or farther from a Linux build comparing with January 2015?

This would be cool, but we don't have a business case for it. We need to put these senior resources toward systems like trade.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ .... (T_T) ... _| ̄|O
About the discussion: How many years should we ask for PERMANENT SELF FOUND LEAGUEs? Is it really so complicated to create self found leagues or self found characters on standard leagues?

In the latter case, are you asking for the ability to mark your permanent league character as self-found and not be able to interact with other players (i.e. party/trade/etc), and to have it as bragging rights that you played the game in a harder way than them?

In my opinion this gamestyle is all about the "arcade games" back in the days. Where you beat the "machine" with a crowd around you. So, not playing against each other "in" the game or with each other "in the game" but to see who could beat the "machine" alone.
Space Invaders, Pac Man, Chess, all classics.

As a solo self found only player i would like to see such league to see my progression against the crowd around me.
But, i can see this can reveal to much to be good for the game ;)
mmm
I dont need to feel like a special snowflake for happening to be around at the right time to buy an mtx. Cant you just put a large disclaimer saying "this stuff may become available for individual purchase in the future" in future supporter packs that way you arent lying and wont lose any "trust"?
From the News Post today:

Is there a more accurate ETA for Ascendancy?

Very soon after the Talisman leagues end.

If Ascendency is going to not be ready when Talisman league is scheduled to end, could you perhaps extend the Talisman league a little? As a casual player, I could use more time to try to get these challenges done.
When will the full comic book be available for purchase?

Here you go!

DAM the site want 24$ for sending ... what a shit :d is there no amazon option ? xD
NEW BOW is OPOP
"
yungwhiz wrote:
I dont need to feel like a special snowflake for happening to be around at the right time to buy an mtx. Cant you just put a large disclaimer saying "this stuff may become available for individual purchase in the future" in future supporter packs that way you arent lying and wont lose any "trust"?

That's cool you feel that way. I sort of like exclusivity. It's kinda nice that I have the witches hat and not everybody does. I think it's sweet when I see someone with that awesome purple bubble ( I have no idea what that is or when you could acquire it but damn, it's eye grabbing.)

However, your opinion and my opinion don't really matter since GGG needs to hold to their word. If you are referring to future MTX's then maybe - kind of like what Magic the Gathering did. However, I'd still like the occasional exclusive MTX.

My two cents.
"
yungwhiz wrote:

I probably wouldn't buy Supporter Packs then..

"
papajohn50 wrote:
I think it's sweet when I see someone with that awesome purple bubble ( I have no idea what that is or when you could acquire it but damn, it's eye grabbing.)

Maligaro's Restraint, usually used as a Skin Transfer. Belt of the Deceiver has an effect as well.
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
Last edited by Sheriff_K on Jan 13, 2016, 12:56:50 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info