Answers to your Questions!

It's cool you guys are great sports about this, thanks GGG! :)
I really wish that my Deaf player question had been addressed. I honestly did not know that currency items make a sound when they drop off screen. Couldn't that be added as an aura around the screen for the deaf/people that prefer to play without sound?
Ordered my supporter pack on the seventeenth of December, and I'm still waiting for that shirt and art pack :O I hope my mail man didn't get things messed up or just left it on my front door one day for it to get stolen while I was out of my house...

If there's a way to track the packages, that'd be quite great so I know when to expect the packages in the mail. I'll just keep waiting until then.

Thanks for all the answers so far. Will there be more for next week?
Last edited by Abekrie on Jan 8, 2016, 12:19:11 AM
No trade no endgame, cool. Seeya next year!! (Maybe?)
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
Coal48 wrote:
"
These questions were all from the first 16 pages of the thread. There are so many good questions left, so we're likely to follow up with some more in a subsequent news post once we find time!

As expected none of my questions got answered and I was on page 14, guess my questions aren't considered good by the devs, shame, I really wish I got answers

That's sad :(
Mine is at page 22 , still have some hope to get it answered!! :P
Thanks Chris!
"
This is a popular request, but it has extremely high art requirements. Such a werewolf would need to be animated doing every current (and future) skill in the game.

Is there any reason to not just make them generic animations? One animation for most melee skills, one for ground-hitting ones. One animation for magic, one animation for channeled skills. That covers most skills except movement skills right there, and is an obvious solution.

I understand if there are other limitations, but it just seems like your answer isn't how it would work if implemented anyway.

Last edited by Xendran on Jan 8, 2016, 1:01:50 AM
Entire post is PR spin and can be summed up as "We're not working on anything you want us to be working on".

People LOVE qol updates. The best part of 2.0 was the qol that came with it, but because you have to focus on hype it results in pushing out irrelevant content that very few people want that fixes none of the issues the game currently has.

People would FLOCK back to the game if you implemented a trading system or any of the other things you said "na srry too boring to do". Fixing the map system or providing an alternative is another big thing that would bring people back.

What won't bring people back is "yay I can blow through act 4 even faster to farm dried lake merc to 80 and then get stuck in 71 maps to 90+".

You guys have no direction anymore and it's showing. You're playing too much to the media and far too little to the actual players of the game.

/rant
great Read, as expected ...
Keep calm, play PoE, drink Tea & listen to Prog!

Exiled.eu ... deutsche PoE-Community mit News, TS3, Guides & vielen netten Leuten :)
"
Kanokitsune wrote:
That's sad :(
Mine is at page 22 , still have some hope to get it answered!! :P

good luck to you :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info