Answers to your Questions!

Can't wait for 2.2! Keep up the good work guys :D

Keep up the great work! Ty for the best game i ve played since Lineage 2 back in 2003.
Too many answers without any actual info or meaning.
"
I heard a rumour about Ghostflame Wings, but I wouldn't dare reveal that kind of thing.

Ghostflame wings.... YEAH!! now I can complete my set of elite armor + ghostflame helm/weap/footprints + serrated mohauk.

Its gonna be INSANE.

Thanks a lot for the great work in the content, I had a framerate hit since 2.1 tho, which is kind of concerning :(
"
jahcinto wrote:
Thanks for taking time to answer these.

The reason the Scion gets only one Ascendancy class is that it's impossible to define three specific playstyles for her with specific skills for them. She's about tree mastery, and her Ascendancy class represents that.

You can still specify a given playstyle though; Melee, Ranged and Spell. It's really hard to say that there isn't a conspiracy trying to bring it down :P -even by tree update default- or that when it comes to racing for example, while I'm still struggling Hillock with Spectral Throw, any other class is almost 2 instances away. The same for Skill Rewards.
Jewells were a big intro, but they are not bound to Scion alone, nor they make any difference while leveling/racing, in fact it is worse than it was before.

As was revealed in this post, the 12 Ascendancy skills in the Scion's Lady Ascendancy class are split into four arms, the "Wonder Child" (2pt, tree optimization), "Tree Lover" (2pt, tree exploration), "Chopper" (4pt, tree pruning), and "Stunner" (4pt, personality and personal defense).
Scionic Flametank 3.2: The classic ES-CI-ZO-GR regeneration tank is back in business, stronger than ever before with 50-60% ES/s recovery during most fights due to creative use of regeneration, leech, and recovery mechanics
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1271604
The questions about abandoned skills - like "Ice Spear", "Discharge", "Spark" have been unanswered.
Just one very disappointed PoE fan.
CI casters made PoE to the top, and GGG decided to kill them.
Best decision ever!
2 x Xeon E5 2695 V4 ( 36 cores/72 threads ) / 128 GB RAM / 2 x GTX 1080 / 3 x Philips 55" displays / 1200W PSU / 4 x 512 GB SSD / 2 x 8 TB HDD
"
I want to keep supporting Path of Exile when Ascendancy comes out. Will there be new supporter packs when Ascendancy releases?

The Ascendancy supporter packs are already for sale! We'll be releasing more microtransactions over time, so there will be plenty to spend the points on if you want to upgrade your pack. Future expansions will have their own supporter packs.

Awww really?
I want to spend money on a new pack.

Maybe next supporterpacks can have a intense deep purple wep glow or purple portals?
A lot of colours are represented in the effects but for purple there is only 1 (the soft classic wep glow.)
I also really liked backpack mtx at supp. packs. Maybe make a back attachment that makes you have a trail of smoke behind you, imo that would be frikking awesome.

purple footsteps
pet
portal
wep effect
backpack smoke

many ways to go purple :D
★ IGN: Pinockio_the_Transexual or PM me on forums ★
will the shadow sub class have a defensive class? so far two of the sub classes are more on offense
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again expecting... shit to change... That. Is. Crazy. thinking: "This time is gonna be different. No, no, no please... This time is gonna be different."

-Path of Exile
I made a full support Auramancer build, it doubles party members damage and defense +7 max resistance but I stop using it, I'm not getting any loots.
When will be in game Auction House?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info