Answers to your Questions!

its amazing getting Q&A posts like this, thanks a lot for sharing all of this information!
Can we have an official response about the Headhunter change?
"

Will I be able to enchant corrupted gloves/helm/boots in Ascendancy? Will the Enchantments override the implicits obtainable through corruption or can itens have both?

Ascendancy enchantments override corruption implicits. This is why we picked gloves/helms/boots, because they don't have corruption implicits as frequently.

Hmmmm. Not a fan.

Helms, sure. But gloves have curse on hit, while boots have +1 gems.

This is disappointing, given that a recently-added unique has two implicits.
IGN: Fiona_Falconstrike, Geldar_the_Barbarian, Natalie_Fellshadow
Damn, My question is on page 70 ! :D

Thank for all those answers already. please do more of this stuff, it's a big part of your awesomeness.
Seriously hope the "adjustments" due to ascendancy classes dont mean overall nerf to the regular skill tree
Oblivious
This was a great read and thanks for answering my question.
Can we get servers in Seattle? It's on the map, one can hope! :)
Thanks for the Q&A, really liked the mirror post :D

Also, for those unaware, the inspirational games for Path of Exile, Diablo 1 & 2, will be run in ~11 hours from this post at AGDQ. We're currently trying to get the d2 run name to be ChrisWilson, and while currently ahead by $500, I think the German stream might be going hard soon as its morning there :D

There's also Cow level which is getting very close to the goal :o
Current IGN: twitchtvTheuberelite

http://twitch.tv/theuberelite - I stream sometimes.
Chris, While asnwering my question I think you made a mistake (Underlined)

Will I be able to enchant corrupted gloves/helm/boots in Ascendancy? Will the Enchantments override the implicits obtainable through corruption or can itens have both?

Ascendancy enchantments override corruption implicits. This is why we picked gloves/helms/boots, because they don't have corruption implicits as frequently.

-----------------------------------------------
The underlined word corruption is wrong, gloves have corruption implicit just as frequently as any slot, they don't have normal implicit tho.

I really would like Enchantment implicit didn't override non-enchantments implicits. Vaal Orb might lose purpose for those slots.
IGN: Pumar, Pumam , PumarR , PumaPunch , PumaWander , PumaCleave, PumaSlams
Last edited by ropumar on Jan 7, 2016, 11:34:13 PM
"
Will there be more incentive to play permanent leagues? As of now playing permanent leagues seems quite pointless.

We don't feel we need to add additional incentives. More than 100,000 of our players play in permanent leagues as their main leagues and don't play the challenge leagues. They like the permanent leagues because their progress is not interrupted, there is potentially easier access to certain items, and they may have interesting legacy stuff from the past they can enjoy. We try to roll content back into the main game and make sure that actual expansion content (like The Awakening and Ascendancy) is available in all leagues, of course.

Well pretty damn shame you believe that permanent leagues are fine. Their economies are wrecked and with good reason.

These are great statistics you have, I don't know where you get them from but when seasonal leagues start, on hc permanent league, chat is pretty much dead and you are having a really hard time to make even a freakin trade.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info