[2.1] Trap Poisonstorm - (Insane damage,Budget Atziri,all mapmods,100% Chaos Firestorm)[Uber Down]

A quick question - what would happen if you use 2 consuming dark daggers, and ditch the infernal mantle for some other chest? Will the fire damage be totally converted? What would happen with the 50% extra conversion?
Asked my self the same questen... anwser: 100% is max.

I have a questen:

Also why i dont get allways the life regenereation?

Why i just do 6k DPS, if i got the same gear and even 6L Infernal Mantle?

What is nessesarry to do uberaziri? (life/DPS)
wow. uber with a 5L, i just watched the video. damage is completely sick.

my remarks:

would vaal lightning trap help you with uber split phase?

you get quite some resist from the tree. your gear is, other than the 3 uniques, well lets say trashy. you dont need any stat other than life and resist.

so why not use hidden potential? you get enough ES from the infernal mantle. so all you need is life+res on gear which you can roll and get the rest from tree + other jewels. you should be able to use 6-7 blue items (belt, 2x rings, glove, helmet, boots, amulet) which will increase the damage even further xD

RIP King of the Forest view-thread/1738625
So i just got to 92 with one of this builds variants
Gear/Jewels and stuff:
Spoiler

I'm at 50xx Life, 1475 ES which seems to be enough for most situations and >11k Avg Dmg on the trap - with which i basically kill stuff like shrine piety instantly. I couldn't clear a Double added dmg,double curse+ increased boss AE Core BARELY - and i was there for the first time so misplay was the main reason of that (and being 1shot by shavronne -> losing portals lol)
Any suggestions where to go from here? What to improve next?
"
Dorlok wrote:
Gear/Jewels and stuff:
Spoiler

I'm at 50xx Life, 1475 ES which seems to be enough for most situations and >11k Avg Dmg on the trap - with which i basically kill stuff like shrine piety instantly. I couldn't clear a Double added dmg,double curse+ increased boss AE Core BARELY - and i was there for the first time so misplay was the main reason of that (and being 1shot by shavronne -> losing portals lol)

Curious how your getting endurance charges? Couldnt figure it out...
Last edited by Drey070 on Jan 14, 2016, 4:29:45 PM
"
Drey070 wrote:
"
Dorlok wrote:
Gear/Jewels and stuff:
Spoiler

Curious how your getting endurance charges? Couldnt figure it out...

I don't. Immortal call holds 1.05 seconds without any - feels fine :P
"
cmphx wrote:
wow. uber with a 5L, i just watched the video. damage is completely sick.

my remarks:

would vaal lightning trap help you with uber split phase?

you get quite some resist from the tree. your gear is, other than the 3 uniques, well lets say trashy. you dont need any stat other than life and resist.

so why not use hidden potential? you get enough ES from the infernal mantle. so all you need is life+res on gear which you can roll and get the rest from tree + other jewels. you should be able to use 6-7 blue items (belt, 2x rings, glove, helmet, boots, amulet) which will increase the damage even further xD

From my understanding, the dps boost from hidden potential is nothing compare to double dipping "crit multiplier", you will hard notice the damage increase. Like the fatal toxins, you hardly notice the dot damage increase. Also, for my playe style I like more es then I can spam trap and AC careless about my mana and overcap my res at 169.
"
From my understanding, the dps boost from hidden potential is nothing compare to double dipping "crit multiplier", you will hard notice the damage increase. Like the fatal toxins, you hardly notice the dot damage increase. Also, for my playe style I like more es then I can spam trap and AC careless about my mana and overcap my res at 169.

@WATCH_ME_QWER,

Do you think it will make a huge difference if I were to take Expeditious cluster instead of Fatal Toxins? Specifically thinking of uber fights, toxins would help getting the Vaals to die ASAP but on the other hand the extra trap trigger radius would help w the trio fight... I can't decide.

Cheers
The absolute easiest uber atziri build since facetank mjolnir. I've done Uber on SC Talisman with CoC discharge, CA, LA/BR, and now this. Full runs super easy, majority of deaths to stupidity trying to run into mob packs to abyssal cry. If you're looking for an uber build for as cheap as possible this is probably it. For under 15 ex you can face roll uber. NICEBUILD!

Current gear:

I don't weapon swap either.

Current uber loot:
Last edited by zazey on Jan 15, 2016, 2:23:02 AM
"
RunPuppet wrote:
"

@WATCH_ME_QWER,

Do you think it will make a huge difference if I were to take Expeditious cluster instead of Fatal Toxins? Specifically thinking of uber fights, toxins would help getting the Vaals to die ASAP but on the other hand the extra trap trigger radius would help w the trio fight... I can't decide.

Cheers

Even the fatal toxins is not that great but it still better the the expeditious cluster. It will not help much in trio fight because they move out of the storm too quick so the trigger radius doesn't matter.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info