[2.1] Trap Poisonstorm - (Insane damage,Budget Atziri,all mapmods,100% Chaos Firestorm)[Uber Down]

Could you explain the reasoning behind going through crit nodes? Does crit-ing "double dip" with your main attack?

Also what would you recommend for bandit rewards?
Last edited by xfire57 on Dec 30, 2015, 1:01:17 AM
"
xfire57 wrote:
Could you explain the reasoning behind going through crit nodes? Does crit-ing "double dip" with your main attack?

Crit doesn't double dip, but you get some decent crit from mantle and the two dagger. He mentioned in the reddit thread he's thought about speccing out of them for more defensive nodes.

I'd imagine bandits are Oak Kill Kill
nice build i will reroll new char to test it
ING @_Astre_
How much of a hit is it if you don't have infernal mantle?

Can you post a video doing a canyon/gorge or plateau run from start to finish w/o loot picking?
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
What are some good jewels to use with this build?
Some more words on leveling? I've a few ideas, but never leveled with Contagion+Essence Drain before. What do you link, what else did you run?

How viable do you think this build is in a hardcore league?
"
xfire57 wrote:

Crit nodes is becuase crit scales damage really good and i wanted to scale the damage beyond insane. But it dosent double dip.
Last edited by Filiox on Dec 30, 2015, 4:08:58 AM
"
Nephalim wrote:
How much of a hit is it if you don't have infernal mantle?

Can you post a video doing a canyon/gorge or plateau run from start to finish w/o loot picking?

I will try to get a new video up but probably not before new years. Not usin infernal mantle you would loose 25% of your damage.
"
Throwdown75 wrote:
How viable do you think this build is in a hardcore league?

With the three Jewel nodes this build got 183% Life, slight changed could get you upward 200-210% and we do use fortify, bino regen, AA and Temporal Chains so i think it would be fine. And yes insande dps helps =).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info