[2.1] Trap Poisonstorm - (Insane damage,Budget Atziri,all mapmods,100% Chaos Firestorm)[Uber Down]

How is your survivability in tier10+? i don't see any defences nodes(acro, ir, mom)
"
Bash wrote:
How is your survivability in tier10+? i don't see any defences nodes(acro, ir, mom)

Fortify + 14 000 life/sec from Binos does the job well.
What do u think about droping crit nodes and using acro and phase acro and using master sapper?
"
What do u think about droping crit nodes and using acro and phase acro and using master sapper?

I have been thinking about dropping crit nodes for acro and phase acro, but master sapper is too much points for low gain. But before i go for acro i need more ES on gear to get acceptable "mana" left due to the -50%.
I am leveling your build now,as traper. Going very nice and fast. Bladefall trap in fencoil doing job. Gonna follow tree for now. Later maybe acro and phase acro.
What are the best ways to level this build following the tree and grab chaos damage nodes first?

Also what are gear requirements/tips for leveling with essence drain and such? :D
ign: LevioState
for everyone asking how to level: buy a night's hold (T1 unique talisman,1 chaos) with a blue socket. Put fire nova mine into that socket. Run through the whole content.
I used a combination of the firestorm trap (linked in deerstalker boots, 1 chaos)and fire nova mine in nights hold to level. 8 hours for merciless. could have been faster, but thats a fine time i think.

in the earlier levels (until 50) fire nova mine is far better, but firestorm is a bit better for boss killing. you can combine them for bosses with more hp. skill the trap nodes in the tree early and enjoy one of the easiest ways to level up. lvl 45-53 is the most annoying part, but once you hit 53 and equip consuming dark the rest of the content becomes a joke. killed dominus 8 levels below map level in like 10 seconds on merciless. sick build, thanks op.
"
Elelish wrote:
for everyone asking how to level: buy a night's hold (T1 unique talisman,1 chaos) with a blue socket. Put fire nova mine into that socket. Run through the whole content.
I used a combination of the firestorm trap (linked in deerstalker boots, 1 chaos)and fire nova mine in nights hold to level. 8 hours for merciless. could have been faster, but thats a fine time i think.

in the earlier levels (until 50) fire nova mine is far better, but firestorm is a bit better for boss killing. you can combine them for bosses with more hp. skill the trap nodes in the tree early and enjoy one of the easiest ways to level up. lvl 45-53 is the most annoying part, but once you hit 53 and equip consuming dark the rest of the content becomes a joke. killed dominus 8 levels below map level in like 10 seconds on merciless. sick build, thanks op.

Thank you for your feedback on the levling process! Been using about 100 regrets on this char before i felt i got it where i wanted it to be so i havent really leveled it. Glad to here you are enjoying the build.
"
Filiox wrote:
"

I have been thinking about dropping crit nodes for acro and phase acro, but master sapper is too much points for low gain. But before i go for acro i need more ES on gear to get acceptable "mana" left due to the -50%.

Drop Vaal Discipline for Vaal Clarity, no problem with sustain at all considering you're also getting duration from the tree for almost permanent uptime.
I started running this build today. Currently lvl 82. I am running dual curse with blasphemy (enfeeble+temp chains). Might be a better option than spending all the nodes for dodge and spell dodge. I picked up the reduced mana reservation nodes below shadow so I don't take the penalty from infernal mantle.

The damage is insane but I still feel fragile on high tier maps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info