[2.1] Trap Poisonstorm - (Insane damage,Budget Atziri,all mapmods,100% Chaos Firestorm)[Uber Down]

"
TheCreatek wrote:
Hey man, could u do a little tweaks to the tree for hc? Like skipping the crit nodes and getting more life?

If you would go HC i would do the Phase Acro version that i've added
Red socket Night's Hold talisman with Flame totem held me up until I started on Firestorm trap at level 40ish. Worked very well.

Anyhow, any thoughts on skipping the entire southern part of the tree.

Instead of Exceptional Performance, Potency of Will and Profane Chemistry and the Scion life wheel, we go for past the Witch tree into Purity of Flesh, Quick Recovery, maybe... Amplify, or Corruption?

Discipline and Training... all that other Templar jazz.

Too many points and not enough life nodes perhaps? I saw some Contagion/Drain build that went over there, but otherwise looked veeery similar.

Working great so far, btw, soon to equip the first dagger :)
"
genida wrote:
Red socket Night's Hold talisman with Flame totem held me up until I started on Firestorm trap at level 40ish. Worked very well.

Anyhow, any thoughts on skipping the entire southern part of the tree.

Instead of Exceptional Performance, Potency of Will and Profane Chemistry and the Scion life wheel, we go for past the Witch tree into Purity of Flesh, Quick Recovery, maybe... Amplify, or Corruption?

Discipline and Training... all that other Templar jazz.

Too many points and not enough life nodes perhaps? I saw some Contagion/Drain build that went over there, but otherwise looked veeery similar.

Working great so far, btw, soon to equip the first dagger :)

Glad to hear its going well! I've tried going west, it's comparable on life but i feel the 90% increased duration is too good to give up. It works on AA and AB Chill ground, Wither totem, Abyssal Cry, And double dips on Firestorm trap (Both firestorm duration and poison duration)
"
Filiox wrote:
"
TheCreatek wrote:
Hey man, could u do a little tweaks to the tree for hc? Like skipping the crit nodes and getting more life?

Okey thx? Do you get enough ES to counter the low mana problem? Have you thought about using Shavronne's Revelation to get juicy 4% es regen?

EDIT: also what should I drop from the target Acro tree? I mean if Im level 82-84 what kind of tree should be at that point? Cut some jewel sockets,
Last edited by TheCreatek on Dec 31, 2015, 10:02:43 PM
"
TheCreatek wrote:
"
Filiox wrote:
"
TheCreatek wrote:

Okey thx? Do you get enough ES to counter the low mana problem? Have you thought about using Shavronne's Revelation to get juicy 4% es regen?

EDIT: also what should I drop from the target Acro tree? I mean if Im level 82-84 what kind of tree should be at that point? Cut some jewel sockets,

I switched out my helmet to a ES base and went phase acro, now having 850 ES and it's enough, both trap and abyssal cry got a CD so we do regenerate ES inbetween stuff.

Just take the Current tree drop the crit and go for Phase Acro that is what i did atm and testing it out.
Okey nice, I think Im going for this poeurl.com/vgA when I get higher level I grab the AoE and life nodes from witch
Is this build viable for templar? What skill tree should look like?
whats the reason for cwdt with arctic breath? for the slow?

i switched that for molten shell-cwdt-chaos golem setup. i prefer the physical reduction over the slow, and the molten shell hits pretty hard aswell.
"
Elelish wrote:
whats the reason for cwdt with arctic breath? for the slow?

i switched that for molten shell-cwdt-chaos golem setup. i prefer the physical reduction over the slow, and the molten shell hits pretty hard aswell.

The slow scales really well with Temporal chain, Wither and Abyssal cry
thinking about rolling this in THC, but really hate infernal mantle (not HC acceptable on any level imo). I may dual wield consuming darks or just go with 75% conversion, either way ill have a lightning coil.

appreciate your thoughts on this tree?
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwAAvryC5JARiq97w0rIbqo_J7XyKk1fmDWSfVtH4llt_o_YvaxHIuLPMk3j_gpRTKQ5plfyRbc-yko64UGH1r5vnl-w-ejVLvGzm7WCx-jVS1fDOoTFHb7A4ySLIuozhw-r6NYD7ha_myYFtbTRJpUyAQZwwuyNv8gMYeKyGU6ftMVRR9QjdoJVS896en9irNvnN9QwfLVIYetsjGwIcFHtP419fyvrY3pTnarxinZvI_ZW-hEvfrBNkpANKwrYVDGzXfJX2A5IG-ARlu4VBx63dZUu8NWP-klR7BhkqpuGajazAzIY
If i do 75% conversion i think i would stay away from chaos damage nodes and just get more life and trap damage (fire/chaos damage). Since the damage is so excessive, i dont think it'll be too bad to trade 25% conversion for MUCH MUCH more survivability with coil for a HC scenario. If for some reason it is, i can always use 2 consuming darks.

i may also get aura nodes/reservation since they are so close and run Grace, PoL, and aa (or clarity).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info