[2.1] Trap Poisonstorm - (Insane damage,Budget Atziri,all mapmods,100% Chaos Firestorm)[Uber Down]

"
genida wrote:
Some more words on leveling? I've a few ideas, but never leveled with Contagion+Essence Drain before. What do you link, what else did you run?

I have probably spent 150 regreats on this char now before i landed on this. But i started out levling as Contagion+Essence, Go for all chaos damage nodes and the Witch area. Scale Contagion with duration and Aoe (its only for spreading Essence Drain) and use damage Support on Essence Drain, also use Abyssal Cry with Void and Posion before Consuming Dark.
"
neurotech wrote:
What are some good jewels to use with this build?

Updated Main post with this info.
"
Erionn wrote:
"
xfire57 wrote:
Could you explain the reasoning behind going through crit nodes? Does crit-ing "double dip" with your main attack?

Also what would you recommend for bandit rewards?

Crit doesn't double dip, but you get some decent crit from mantle and the two dagger. He mentioned in the reddit thread he's thought about speccing out of them for more defensive nodes.

I'd imagine bandits are Oak Kill Kill

Bandits is indeed Oak - kill - kill
On what level do you recommend switching to traps?
"
anvilgod wrote:
On what level do you recommend switching to traps?

I would do it asap when you can equip Consuming dark and Infernal Mantle
Would it be possible to get leveling trees as you recommend going by a different build first? Do you mean we need to use a lot of regrets?
Hey :)
loving this build and cant wait to test it! ty for sharing. I got two quick questions for leveling, which side of the skill tree do you recommend grabbing first? any specific nodes i need at a specific point ( for example when should i grab eldritch battery)?

Ty alot in advance :)
What's your FS tooltip?
My Build Compendium: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1634158
"
Legasi wrote:
What's your FS tooltip?

4400-6500 Chaos damage, avg hit damage 8400 (thanks to crit)
This looks to be very strong, so good job!

Tried Uber atiziri yet?
ign: LevioState

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info