[2.1] Trap Poisonstorm - (Insane damage,Budget Atziri,all mapmods,100% Chaos Firestorm)[Uber Down]

"
hkbutubaman wrote:
I am currently in standard,

Wanna know if the chaos damage amulet in Talisman is a great boost to dps,

otherwise I will stay and farm in standard...

thanks

Its a good amulet but far from needed or a game changer.
Hello

what jewel are you using please ?
"
Filiox wrote:
"
hkbutubaman wrote:
I am currently in standard,

Wanna know if the chaos damage amulet in Talisman is a great boost to dps,

otherwise I will stay and farm in standard...

thanks

Its a good amulet but far from needed or a game changer.

its a really nice boost (the talisman suggested in page1 lvl section), was flying through content but switched to the bladefall-multiple trap-trap dmg-poison in deer boots later. you can get the talisman in standard league (from hardcore league players who died). i got mine for 25 chaos in standard, u can buy mine but dunno if its really worth that much, but i had a hard time finding one.
Thanks again.
Everything just die really fast, now leveling at 75 now and life 3.5k.
Hoping to do my first atziri soon and maybe if get parts will do uber aswell.

Gear
Spoiler

Tree
Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYBBAcFtQZwBx4I9A5ID6sRLxGWFr8kiyaVKk0rCi0fMHE1kjY9OkI9Xz8nSRNJUUrIS3hMs06fUUxSU1VLVcZcQF3yX5hfsGHiYqxkqmo2akNqjGyMbRltbG6qcFF1nnZven99W36wf8aCHoPbh8uJ4I2_j_qTH5UglS6XlZf0m4abtZ2qoqOi2aebrEew2LTFtUi18rd1wFTB88LswzrIFMpKzxXUI9Uu1r7YVNi92wvb592o5ljo1etj7BjuFfDV9W8=?accountName=commonjunks&characterName=hooLEEshit

Last edited by commonjunks on Jan 17, 2016, 11:52:22 AM
I question how did you guys make enough currency to purchase The Consuming dark?
As a new character I'm stuck, almost level 53 but don't have enough currency to get The Consuming Dark.

Any help would be appreciated.
Been having fun using the build. Its somewhat different from what i play usually . I play T hardcore. And i wanna go atziri,just the normal one :D.

What would you guys suggest ? I am using the acro tree but unsure if it is the best one to follow. I will be lvl80 upon attempting atziri later today. I run on a 5l mantle. My dps is at 5k,if i swap bino for a random scepter it goes up to 6k.

Life 4.4k .. I dont use EB yet. Im looking for advice as to what i should do ,focus,change to stay alive?

GEAR :
Spoiler

Passive tree : https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYABAcFtQZwBx4I9A5ID6sRLxGWFr8kiyaVKgsqTSsKLR8wcTWSNj06QjpYOuE9Xz8nSVFKyEt4TLNN406fUUxSU1VLVcZZbV3yX5hfsGHiYqxkqmo2akNqjGsXbIxtGW1sbqpwUXBSdm96f31bfrB_xoPbhMWJ04w2jb-P-pUglS6XlZf0m4abtZ2qoqOi2aZXrEew2LTFtfK3dbzqwFTB88LswzrIFMpKzzLUI9hU2L3b592o62PsGO4V8NXyRfVv_gr-jw==
Last edited by Deadbringer on Jan 17, 2016, 2:26:00 PM
Hi First of all thanks for this nice build.
I have killed atziri with ease but wasted manny ex to die several times to the uber version.
maybe i am a bit greedy with my 5 link.

I got 4k life and 5.5k tooltip dps i followed the recommended tree

my gear:
Spoiler

im a bit depressed but i still think its a realy good build. i keep farming maps with it
"
1Marko1 wrote:
I question how did you guys make enough currency to purchase The Consuming dark?
As a new character I'm stuck, almost level 53 but don't have enough currency to get The Consuming Dark.

Grinding is answer for you, we all do that.
I never do any trade and just keep collecting jewel/fuse/regrets/chaos/alc/alt orbs and trade them for items or chaos.
Keep an eye on poe.trade and you will be able to get cheap consuming dark.
"
Schweinskatze wrote:
Hi First of all thanks for this nice build.
I have killed atziri with ease but wasted manny ex to die several times to the uber version.
maybe i am a bit greedy with my 5 link.

I got 4k life and 5.5k tooltip dps i followed the recommended tree

my gear:
Spoiler

im a bit depressed but i still think its a realy good build. i keep farming maps with it

I farmed 6h tropical island map and got 2ex worth of pure currency. Thats with jeweller mostly (aka 6socket)
"
1Marko1 wrote:

As a fellow noobie ( This is my first character past lvl 70 I think, never done maps, it is possible!
Started farming and collecting orbs / trading. I got the consuming dark for like....60c

Then...I got really lucky and had an exalt drop, and here we go!

Keep at it!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info