[2.1] Trap Poisonstorm - (Insane damage,Budget Atziri,all mapmods,100% Chaos Firestorm)[Uber Down]

"
zazey wrote:
The absolute easiest uber atziri build since facetank mjolnir. I've done Uber on SC Talisman with CoC discharge, CA, LA/BR, and now this. Full runs super easy, majority of deaths to stupidity trying to run into mob packs to abyssal cry. If you're looking for an uber build for as cheap as possible this is probably it. For under 15 ex you can face roll uber. NICEBUILD!

Current gear:

I don't weapon swap either.

Current uber loot:

Grats on the loot, this bd can do uber let's say under 5ex with only a 5l and lv19-lv20 skill gems,hope they don't nerf this tooo hard :/
5th uber

GOOD GAME BOYS!
"
zazey wrote:
5th uber

GOOD GAME BOYS!

Hey whats your life at right now? Im waiting to hit lvl 90 then ill run my 2 uber sets..
So this happened today :)

Spoiler
"
Drey070 wrote:
"
zazey wrote:
5th uber

GOOD GAME BOYS!

Hey whats your life at right now? Im waiting to hit lvl 90 then ill run my 2 uber sets..

Life's only 4700, i've been doing it at 89
Hey, from the gear i see posted in theese threads it seems to be prettty random if u have evasion, armour or es on it.

could u tell me what to aim for?

only relying on bladefall- poison-multitrap-trap dmg is tough for me even though i have the needed dmg nodes. what defensive setup do u guys use for lvling?

otherwise im really looking forward to this build in higher lvls. good job writing the guide (would love some mechanics/skill rotation sektion though for ppl who dont get all the mechanics like me)
Hey just curious and maybe this has been answered already in the thread and I just missed it... what is the order of importance for dmg on gear/jewels/passives?

trap>fire>chaos=spell? no clue here lol so if someone knows and would clue me in I would greatly appreciate it thanks :)

Hypey hypey hypey hype.

Probably around my 20th kill. Only one axe in that time, rest Garbs and Masks. It was my finally my time to be rewarded!
IGN: PurpleTrapperPuppet / Perandus
wow this build is ridiculous. the amount of investment for what you get...INSANE! gotta be the most DPS for the cheapest investment, period
I am currently in standard,

Wanna know if the chaos damage amulet in Talisman is a great boost to dps,

otherwise I will stay and farm in standard...

thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info