[2.1] Trap Poisonstorm - (Insane damage,Budget Atziri,all mapmods,100% Chaos Firestorm)[Uber Down]

How important are the inc duration nodes? Is anyone running without Eldritch Battery? I highly value the jewel sockets for build flexibility, especially on a server that I am just starting on and don't have a stash of currency and items to fall back on.

I am only lvl 66 and still levelling with bladefall, trap and mine damage, poison and multiple traps in deerstalkers. I have a Bino's and the one Exa I found will probably go towards a consuming dark shortly as I switch over to Firestorm. Has anyone run this as a bladefall build? I have been blitzing the content and everything is just melting and I have not even played with the Bino's yet. How helpful is the 100% chaos damage vs just running bladefall with poison and Binos in the end game?

Thanks, having a blast following the build so far.
"
Neurik wrote:
How important are the inc duration nodes? Is anyone running without Eldritch Battery?

I answered a similar question about the increased duration nodes previously (bottom of page 19), though I didn't consider the case of taking zero inc duration nodes.

I'm currently running on mana and not using EB. You will need to use a mana flask. Also, I use warlords mark instead of temp chains or vulnerability to help with mana and provide endurance charges for immortal call. I can't run arctic armour while running blasphemy so I only use it in curse-immune maps.
"
Neurik wrote:
How important are the inc duration nodes?

in uber map, especially trio, they are very important; you continue to make damage even if you die for example, and since they are mobile targets if the firestorm rain lasts more time, they can come under that more often ,if duration is longer, and so they take more damage.
Going eldricht battery is way better cause you can run artic armour,temporal chains and also anger (only 1 point reservation without enlighten 4) very nice for dps.

source: uber map
Last edited by raigod on Jan 12, 2016, 10:21:36 AM
Ok thank you both, appreciate the responses.
"
asbo96 wrote:
My Gear

My Tree

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYABbUGcAceDkgPqxEvEZYWvxvgIuIkiyaVKk0rCjB8M3g1kjY9OuE_J0fiSRNJUUrITeNOn1FHUUxVS1b6XEBd8l-wYeJirGSqajZqjGwIbIxtbG6qcFF1nnZven99W36wfyuCHofLiEKJ4Iw2jX2Nv4_6kA2TH5Uum4abtZ2qotmkOaZXp5usR7DYtMW1SLXyt3XBxcLswzrIFMpKzxXYVNi92wvb5-ZY5zrrY-wY7hXw1fJF9W_-Cv6P

What can I do to improve my gear?

HP - 3575
Mana - 607
ES - 1517

Firestorm Tooltip - 4.8k

Ive noticed some people go the evasion root getting atziri steps and phase acro and some people skipped that and just went for some more damage like the tree im folling. Whats the benefit of skipping?

I am only level 71 so I know I will get more hp with levels and more dps with gem levels but is there anything else i can do. And which tree do you recommend choosing for straight up farming atziri and uber the Acro or damage tree?

I suggest using atziri's boots and take acro + phase acro since damage will not be an issue..Atziri was easy at lvl78 .. Im currently lvl 85 with 6.6k dps and 4.4k life and just cleared twinned palace easily...So im pretty happy with the build for sure.
Any reason to consider going south by Master Sapper to grab Dirty Techniques (6 nodes for + 30 Dex, +70% Damage over Time, +20% Inc Skill Duration) vs going past life node circle to Potency of Will (7 nodes, +20 Str, Shaper, +10 int, +45% inc Skill duration)
"
Drey070 wrote:
"
asbo96 wrote:
My Gear

My Tree

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYABbUGcAceDkgPqxEvEZYWvxvgIuIkiyaVKk0rCjB8M3g1kjY9OuE_J0fiSRNJUUrITeNOn1FHUUxVS1b6XEBd8l-wYeJirGSqajZqjGwIbIxtbG6qcFF1nnZven99W36wfyuCHofLiEKJ4Iw2jX2Nv4_6kA2TH5Uum4abtZ2qotmkOaZXp5usR7DYtMW1SLXyt3XBxcLswzrIFMpKzxXYVNi92wvb5-ZY5zrrY-wY7hXw1fJF9W_-Cv6P

HP - 3575
Mana - 607
ES - 1517

Firestorm Tooltip - 4.8k

Ive noticed some people go the evasion root getting atziri steps and phase acro and some people skipped that and just went for some more damage like the tree im folling. Whats the benefit of skipping?

I am only level 71 so I know I will get more hp with levels and more dps with gem levels but is there anything else i can do. And which tree do you recommend choosing for straight up farming atziri and uber the Acro or damage tree?

I suggest using atziri's boots and take acro + phase acro since damage will not be an issue..Atziri was easy at lvl78 .. Im currently lvl 85 with 6.6k dps and 4.4k life and just cleared twinned palace easily...So im pretty happy with the build for sure.

could you link your gear and tree please?
"
raigod wrote:
Going eldricht battery is way better cause you can run artic armour,temporal chains and also anger (only 1 point reservation without enlighten 4) very nice for dps.

If you reserve 99% of your mana, are you relying on spell dodge to avoid the 100% increased spell damage taken? How often do you run anger?
Uber Down, thanks for the awesome build.

Cheapest Uber build ever.

Uber Kill Video

Gear+Tree
Spoiler
Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
"
asbo96 wrote:
"
Drey070 wrote:
"
asbo96 wrote:
My Gear

My Tree

HP - 3575
Mana - 607
ES - 1517

Firestorm Tooltip - 4.8k

could you link your gear and tree please?

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYABAcFtQZwBx4I9A5ID6sRLxGWFr8i4iSLJpUqTSsKLR8wcTWSNj06QjpYPV8_J0GHR-JJE0lRSshLeEyzTp9RTFJTVcZcQF3yX7Bh4mKsZKpqNmpDaoxsCGyMbRltbG6qcFF1nnZven99W36wf8aCHoPbhMWHy4ngjb-P-pMflSCVLpeVl_Sbhpu1naqio6LZpDmnm6xHsNi0xbVItfK3Prd1wFTB88LswzrIFMpKzxXQH9Qj1S7WvthU2L3bC9vn3ajmWOjV62PsGO4V7-vw1fGK9W_-Cg==

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info