[2.1] Trap Poisonstorm - (Insane damage,Budget Atziri,all mapmods,100% Chaos Firestorm)[Uber Down]

what about "poison" gem?
"
WATCH_ME_QWER wrote:
"
Nyurael wrote:
@WATCH_ME_QWER

Did u think about switching vaal grace for anger ?
Think we dont need the mana reservation and more dmg sounds great xD

You can not run one more aura due to the infernal mantle downside.

True !
Totally forgot the downside of our Armour.

Well dmg is enought xD

May i ask how high ur tooltip is ?

Mine is at 11k atm.
I have nearly 5.2k HP.
(But my Gems are just lvl 19 without quality, it would be interesting how high it grows with qual)
Last edited by Nyurael on Jan 11, 2016, 2:21:13 AM
Where do u guys get your 5k+ HP from? Im struggling to get above 4k. Ok so I'm only lvl76 but afai can see I'm only missing 2 hp nodes and hp on one of my rings. Other than that, love this build. Just love it.

Can u guys see my char btw?
"
shotcaller77 wrote:
Where do u guys get your 5k+ HP from? Im struggling to get above 4k. Ok so I'm only lvl76 but afai can see I'm only missing 2 hp nodes and hp on one of my rings. Other than that, love this build. Just love it.

Jew also matter, always looking for 6%-7% life jew and make sure every gear on you has high life.
"
WATCH_ME_QWER wrote:
"
shotcaller77 wrote:

Jew also matter, always looking for 6%-7% life jew and make sure every gear on you has high life.

I was having a look at your tree and i noticed you didnt get acrobatics and left out the witch part of the tree. Could you explain why you did this? What are you using as defence?
Last edited by Nyurael on Jan 11, 2016, 10:43:25 AM
Last edited by raigod on Jan 12, 2016, 6:49:57 PM
"
shotcaller77 wrote:

Just level up. You get 12 hp per level which scales high.
"
Nyurael wrote:

I have 5.3k hp and 13k tooltip at lv94. Your damage is high enough for uber and end game content.
My Gear

My Tree

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYABbUGcAceDkgPqxEvEZYWvxvgIuIkiyaVKk0rCjB8M3g1kjY9OuE_J0fiSRNJUUrITeNOn1FHUUxVS1b6XEBd8l-wYeJirGSqajZqjGwIbIxtbG6qcFF1nnZven99W36wfyuCHofLiEKJ4Iw2jX2Nv4_6kA2TH5Uum4abtZ2qotmkOaZXp5usR7DYtMW1SLXyt3XBxcLswzrIFMpKzxXYVNi92wvb5-ZY5zrrY-wY7hXw1fJF9W_-Cv6P

What can I do to improve my gear?

HP - 3575
Mana - 607
ES - 1517

Firestorm Tooltip - 4.8k

Ive noticed some people go the evasion root getting atziri steps and phase acro and some people skipped that and just went for some more damage like the tree im folling. Whats the benefit of skipping?

I am only level 71 so I know I will get more hp with levels and more dps with gem levels but is there anything else i can do. And which tree do you recommend choosing for straight up farming atziri and uber the Acro or damage tree?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info