Q&A with the Developers!

Sir, my question is :-

1 ) We can have a Chinese version of the exile path?
For thouse who do not understand English and so on ...

2 ) We can have " lock password " our stash ?

3 ) can provide you with " Malaysia " server as soon as possible ?

Thanks,

From

Player
叫我生哥。+
1.At some point, years ago, a league where players could use developers "console commands" was considered for implementation.

It was never confirmed to be rejected, though it obviously has not been implemented, is there a chance for it to be available in the future?

2.Are custom paid leagues still in the works or is the concept rejected.

3.Will the following quality of life features be added to the game eventually?
-auto inventory sorting
-auto stash tab sorting
-attack in place toggle option
-HUD customization
-auto clicking hold/toggle option
-"use all flasks" action
-disable target lock-on option
-currency discounts from masters being always available
-disable fog option
-revamp of map overlays (to only show clear lines (like in the passive tree) and not artwork, for example, the aqueduct is hard to understand)
-update to equipment 3D art (chest, glove, boots, shield and weapons with no model repetition)
-some warning that a character has jewels equipped within its passive tree
-when targeting a breakable object (vase, barrel etc.) with the left mouse button, don't step on it but use the skill (remove the stepping animation)
-remove the skill repetition of multistrike and spell echo
-when applying quality, apply all items from the stack

4.Will quest rewards be revamped eventually? Gems rewards are useless as we can buy them now and rare item rewards are very unrewarding as the items are often useless. Perhaps passive rewards like the bandits, unique items or currency may be an alternative.

5.The cyclone skill being revamped, as in, it behaving like normal movement while costing mana when active, as opposed to moving in a line and having mana cost per activation.

6.revamping the difficulty system to only have normal and merciless. Normal having monster level increasing from 1 to 70, act 1 to act 4 and merciless having monster level 70 in all areas (merely a suggestion).

Instead of imposing a penalty to resistances, why not only give less to the player?

7.Are you still mad I insulted you and GGG in my "I"ve gone full bananas" thread, 3 years ago, I'm still sorry about that
Last edited by Coal48 on Jan 10, 2016, 6:41:42 AM
If you lvling a new character while using all the effects on armor and weapon, often you have to remove them from one item and transfer them to another. It's very annoying! Could you make a separate character window, where we can apply all this effects?
Last edited by Norder on Dec 28, 2015, 9:08:17 PM
Just one question. Can I have my life back please?
When is Femurs of the Saints getting fixed? Can't play on that character anymore :(
As much as I love POE, it still have the same major flaw as any MMORPG out there, basically the reward for leveling up is not worth the effort at all especially toward endgame. For example
lv 1 --> lv 2 you got 1 skill point - fairly easy
lv 99 --> lv 100 you still got 1 skill point (!!!) but the amount of effort and resource putting into this leveling up is insane which make it not worth doing so at all.
So I'm just wondering if GGG has any plan in mind to address this problem.

Hello , I'm posting here because it 's been two days posted in the Brazilian forum and I did not have return ...
This box was a good idea I only doubt if the items you won it will circulate steam in the market or could be exchanged ?
would be great (Great ) at least be exchangeable , came several repeated items and this became a problem because you buy the box to take chances to see something different and not the same items so you lose the desire to buy more boxes, at least being the exchangeable for swapping with friends.
Will the templar have some summoning love in one of his ascendancy classes? :0
I'm that Morty guy.
Thanks for giving us this opportunity again :}

I have 2 questions:
1. As you add more and more league content to the base game is the current goal to have at least 1 random thing happen in every area? ie at least one strongbox, or rouge exile, or ghost, or vaal area, etc in every area we go to? I hope so. Also please add talismans to base game.

2. Why don't you add at least the lowest tier supporter packs to amazon for those of us that have a hard time paying any other way? Please?
It itches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can you keep whoever was in charge of nerfing incinerate in 4 different ways (direct and indirect) at once in one patch away from other fun skills? Maybe put some big cotton mittens on them so they can't do too much too quickly?
Never underestimate what the mod community can do for PoE if you sell an offline client.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info