Q&A with the Developers!

Q1
Can you explain your philosophy on map drops? As I understand it, maps are restricted to +2 from bosses because you don't want a new player to get trapped in maps that are too difficult for them. But isn't it also bad if players get trapped in maps that are way too easy? Why is it OK for a T12 boss to drop a T1 map?

Q2
Will the marauder have an ascendency class that buffs something other than defense/melee/attacks? (there is the word 'magic' in blood magic, after all).
Never underestimate what the mod community can do for PoE if you sell an offline client.
Last edited by Vhlad on Dec 28, 2015, 8:46:11 PM
What contents are we to expect besides from acendency trees the labyrinth and new crafting methods, im assuming theres more to 3.0 then what i just mentioned. Will several contents we have been requesting ever since the begining be added?
I usually do not read popular posts again after i made a comment on it, unless it's one of my own. I wish to have a Black robed Grim Reaper micro set in game one day, grant my wish, GGG
waffles or pancakes?
Will there be an option to change your Ascendancy class, like with the full passive tree reset on major update?

Sorry if this was asked before.
Does retch and vinktar flask give 60 percent more lightning damage?

When i see some flippers having that much currency, and rising all the prices my heart start to burn, they have special apps for see the cheapest offers and they flip all the day, would ggg do anything against them? or change the trade system?
IGN:ZorryFlurry
what do i need to do to get a job in GGG? any job is ok.

I'm worried about skill mehanics (Cyclone or Leap Slam, etc), when character don't moving, if faced with a barrier (wall, stone, tree, etc).
Could you make the mandatory use of skill, for example, just on site or near the space available to the specified point the mouse?
Do you have any plans improving the game performance(fps,stability,client)?, you have been doing an amazing work with thisgame but i think the game should perform better.
Last edited by Reje on Dec 28, 2015, 8:49:03 PM
Did you guys ever put up pictures of the new office?
Self found and solo (mostly)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info