Okay why does the Phantasmogria boss hit harder then T15 bosses?

She doesnt. She has burst damage though that may seem like it. But is it really hard to run in a circle? I do it with zero move speed on one toon just staying really close to her.
Git R Dun!
Nice build.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Boem wrote:
Nice build.

Peace,

-Boem-

If a Daresso with completely deadly mods does not hit harder then this thing right here that's an issue. Don't go nice build bullshit on me wtf lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
idk the boss didn't stay alive long enough last time for me to notice
S L O W E R
"
"
"
I'm evasion

There's your problem. I suggest you fix this and the boss won't be such a problem!

/topic

I don't think you know how the boss works do you :P

The boss itself no longer hits me too hard. The real problem is getting hit by several of those raised corpse explosions, which I assume are a phys spell, mixed fire/phys or just hit too hard overall, considering how many and how fucking invisible they are on that tileset.
[s]only mindless sheep think labyrinth is OK to have in PoE.[/s]
okay nevermind labyrinth, fix dx9 blackscreen instead...
Some bosses are more crazy for different builds than others. It's just how it is. I'm sure some builds are far less phased by her.

Case in point Jungle Valley. My latest build laughs at that boss, older builds have died in there in under 3 seconds.

Also, some of this craziness oddly makes the game more "hardcore" in being more knowledge based. for example, people like to complain about Graveyard, Jungle Valley, and etc.

I'm perfectly fine with some of this craziness. Don't fight the Orchard boss if you don't want to. The choice is yours.

I "smile", and "smile" a lot, when i read GET MORE DEFENCES.

I ripped, obviously from offscreen (the usual ggg's method of slowing players for buying time for the next expansion), with over 11k es the first time. With 11k es AND topaz up the second time

When Thraxia shoots not in "circle", but "in line" and you are hitted by more than 3-4 of those lightnings, you are fucked, so it's not even the case of acting like immense-culture teachers saying where others are failing
"
Wispo wrote:
I "smile", and "smile" a lot, when i read GET MORE DEFENCES.

I ripped, obviously from offscreen (the usual ggg's method of slowing players for buying time for the next expansion), with over 11k es the first time. With 11k es AND topaz up the second time

When Thraxia shoots not in "circle", but "in line" and you are hitted by more than 3-4 of those lightnings, you are fucked, so it's not even the case of acting like immense-culture teachers saying where others are failing

um, this is why people saying to get defenses because a large hit point pool is not really a defense.

if you just have phase acro, thraxia already has only a 25% chance to land 4 projectiles against you even if they all actually hit you (ie, if you cant manually dodge them)

also, sincerely doubt she one-shot you with topaz up in a map with no damage mods. I trust poedb numbers way more than I do anecdotal stories from a certain poster.

with topaz up her bolt is doing ~1k per hit, and ~1.3k per crit. you'd have to be hit by around 11 bolts, or 8 all crit bolts to die with 11k es
so Boem is best player of PoE who has the most knowledge about PoE. how can i be like him?
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
"
Rupenus wrote:
so Boem is best player of PoE who has the most knowledge about PoE. how can i be like him?

Die a lot.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info