Okay why does the Phantasmogria boss hit harder then T15 bosses?

Seriously makes no sense that a T4 boss hits harder then nearly all bosses in the game in terms of maps.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Dec 27, 2015, 12:25:30 AM
Last bumped on Mar 11, 2016, 7:14:28 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
*Phantasmagoria. And you're way late to the complaint train on that one. Pre act4 mob nerf that fucker was 1shotting people offscreen like no tomorrow. Now he's actually bearable to a degree.
[s]only mindless sheep think labyrinth is OK to have in PoE.[/s]
okay nevermind labyrinth, fix dx9 blackscreen instead...
When this thing hits 3/4 of my health compared to fucking daresso that's an issue right there AND I'm evasion without a LC viz daresso.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Dec 27, 2015, 12:41:36 AM
Get more defences.

:)
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
Last edited by CaptainWaffleIron on Dec 27, 2015, 12:42:39 AM
"
I'm evasion

There's your problem. I suggest you fix this and the boss won't be such a problem!

/topic
[s]only mindless sheep think labyrinth is OK to have in PoE.[/s]
okay nevermind labyrinth, fix dx9 blackscreen instead...
"
Get more defences.

:)

NO WHAT NAIT GET MORE DPS

yeah take that
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
She launches lightning based spells. So unless you have high doge as evasion, better pot a topaz.

She hits hard, but I wouldn't say it's harder than other tough bosses, especially on a per hit basis. I mean, Tunneltrap hits like a truck. Thraxia is manageable for most part.

According to poedb her base spell deals around 6.8k lightning damage. Obviosuly that's before the resists. So with default resist I assume each of her bolts hits for around 1.7k with no damage mods. Reasonable for a boss revenant imo, not for the tier obviously, but far from the hardest hitting boss out there.
I've almost died to that bitch twice.
Well... good to know.
"
"
I'm evasion

There's your problem. I suggest you fix this and the boss won't be such a problem!

/topic

I don't think you know how the boss works do you :P
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
GGG likes that there are some bosses that are stronger and more dangerous than others.

Unfortunately, this translates to players never really doing those maps or bosses unless they absolutely have to. It's kind of a stupid design decision to be honest.
IGN: Ikimashouka, Tsukiyattekudasai, DontCallMeMrFroyo

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info