Blasphemy

Post your feedback for this support here.

Make sure you concisely state your character build, level, and other complimenting abilities you have when you talk about a support.
Please email support@grindinggear.com if you need any assistance!

Last bumped on Jan 1, 2023, 3:50:23 PM
Everywhere is stated that it have 25% mana. why is 35?
Link for reference:
IGN: Ikimashouka, Tsukiyattekudasai, DontCallMeMrFroyo
I'm disappointed with this last-minute change, after days of theorycrafting and calculating now most of my builds won't have enough mana. The radius also seems to be not very big (even with some investment in AoE).
scroogetemplar / scroogewitch / scroogemarauder

Freezing Pulser (safe + affordable): https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1529856
On the plus side, it is another source of 10% increased curse effect at 20q. That's pretty damn cool if you ask me.
IGN: Ikimashouka, Tsukiyattekudasai, DontCallMeMrFroyo
Uhhhhhhh...ok? I understand last minute stuff can happen, but really...why was this done? Was it too good at 25% or something? I mean, this was kinda important and should've been mentioned, and again, I get that there is a lot you guys and gals are doing right now with the release and it's all hands on deck. But...really? Not even a mention?
Is Blasphemy going to be staying at 35% or should I expect it to be brought back to 25% at some point? Not really seeing a curse-centric build at 35%.
It was a bit of a surprise to say the least..
I am reserving 70% of my mana for my double curse build now. I am disappointed. :(
Perception is reality.
at 25% it makes sense, but at 35% you might as well cast it yourself and stick with the regular auras...
GGG listens to its fans!!! Thank you!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info