Talisman Challenges and Upcoming Items!

"
mucker wrote:
Whiners whiners whiners!
Entitled babies that don't want actual challenges, just want the free to play game to give them free stuff.
Never leave you comfort zone and lash out at anyone that suggests you do!

That just sums up your attitude. what was your point?
It's a good thing I'm in an amazing guild. I'm gonna need their help bigtime :)
"
Dos_Fafner wrote:
The fact that hardcore and softcore rewards are the same (again) precludes this from being a worthwhile challenge. The 1-month flashback at least had the short duration that could be used an excuse. What's the excuse here beyond laziness?

Not a complaint, just a statement of facts. The rewards should be different. Even if it was only a very minor and decidedly unimportant difference that would be enough. Add a couple stripes of color to the hardcore version and BAM it's different. Just something that delineates those of us who not only accomplish these things but do so without dying.

Oh great one, please allow me to stroke and caress your gargantuan and behemothic virtual shaft. My puny twig pales in comparison to thy ancient trunk.

I hope I have adequately satiated your need for adulation for your mighty achievements.
Have a nice day.
Can't wait;D
How long that league will lasts 3-4m?
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
> oh look, awesome armour set
> tier 15 maps, atziri kill, unique strongboxes and shit
> nothing to do here
Looking forward; the challenges do look tough to complete, tho I guess it's something to keep you busy throughout the league, playing/theorycrafting builds that not only cope with our playstyle but also are able to finish a set of challenges. Personally I'm thinking that I will have to do at least 2 builds, maybe 3. A boss killer, a MF and a mapper -I would probably mind it if there wasn't a ton of new stuff.

Back to The Melee (Reaving Insight): view-thread/1240462
Fusion Skill Engineering: view-thread/1095291
Crit Bear Trap + Poison gem?? Wooooo
"
BestiyaLV wrote:
"
Sulik7 wrote:
"
haensel wrote:

And the best is: it has to be done in five weeks. the three month league is called Ascendancy and starts next year. just for those still in doubt, like pr13st.

So for my playtime per week, that means in under 100-140hours...

Who the f**k rolled this "beyond reason"-explicit on the GGG-developers?

Please I would like to see where says that Talisman League lasts only 5 weeks.

+1 : where is said 5 weeks, please link? No leagues (with challenges) had been less than 3 month, and early 2016... 11Dec2015+3m = mid March, at least :)

ok, ok, just wait a bit and we will get some GGG staff answer :D

Wait, did you miss the flashback month?
Please recheck your statement accordingly.

But, I admit, I fell for a presumption. There is no mentioning of 5 weeks or any other duration to my knowledge.

So we go with your proposal: wait for GGG-Staff to comment

Are u out of ur goddamn minds GGG? :D

What the hell is up with ramping the challenges up from umm-that-seems-doable to wait-ughh?-wtf-is-this-buulshit? I mean please, ffs, think about the following:

1) Identify Rigwald's Uniques: Hard to predict, but unless he drops a shitton of loot, that might be really hard to do on ur own. Which means buying the missing pieces.

2) Redeem Sets of Divination Cards: 76 cards in total, 12 sets. Chances of finding them on ur own? Slim. Gonna have to buy the rest.

3) Complete These Encounters: Killing Atziri in itself, sux. Youll need to invest in one of a few specific builds that can run her safely (for HC). A unique strongbox too? Sure! Havent seen one yet. Been playing 3 years.

4) Identify New Unique Items: 27 items of various tiers, which guarantees some will be extremely hard to find for anyone. As for the rest... u might drop a few then have to, u guessed it, buy the rest.

5) Reach Level 90: A huge time sink for regular players. Not complaining too much here but first it was lv 65, then 70. Last time it was 85 I think and now its 90. Ummm... think u might stop before hitting 100?

6) Identify These Treasures: Sure, no problemo. Just find 4 of the most rarest drops in this game. Or not, then spend a fortune buying them.

7) Fully Level Zana: Such a pain to do. Been done before, this will give me no joy, no pleasure, its only a chore. Hey, that kinda rhymed.

So in conclusion, it seems that to even have a chance of getting the full set Im going to have to level an Atziri farming build to level 90, which incidently will have to also be able to farm Rigwald, so that I can then try and collect enough currency to buy: Rigwald's Command, Rigwald's Quills, Rigwald's Crest, Rigwald's Savagery, 76 divination cards, Allure, Bitterdream, Casting of Bones, Coruscating Elixir, Eclipse Solaris, Faminebind, Feastbind, Femur of the Saints, Growing Agony, Hezmana's Bloodlust, Kongming's Strategem, Pitch Darkness, Rapid Expansion, Repentance, Rolling Flames, Rotgut, Roth's Reach, Shattered Chains, Spirit Guards, Spirited Response, Steel Spirit, Storm Poison, The Aylardex, The Vigil, Volley Fire, Weight of the Empire, Winter's Bounty, Kaom's Heart, Shavronnes's Wrappings, Void Battery and Windripper. Unless, of course, I happen to drop them all, now that goes without saying Im sure :D And once thats done simply level Zana to level 8. Aah, good times, no doubt.

I guess I need to say this twice now: Are u out of ur goddamn minds GGG?
IGN: Daario__Naharis, Captain__Harlock, Paul__Atreides
Marty__McFly, Silk__Spectre. Kylo__Ren
"
You only need to complete 28 of the 32 total challenges to get all the armour pieces.

Meh. In the future, please make it so you need ALL of the challenges.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info