Talisman Challenges and Upcoming Items!

Hype, nice challengue's list design.

Good for casual players and no-lifers :D

Definitely, I'm going to get the Aspirant Pack in the coming days.
HC SSF Harbinguer : Templar Inquisitor, LVL 94 (RIP).
STANDARD : Templar Inquisitor, LVL 97 (ALL CONTENT DONE)
"
Hallsttattian wrote:
How many challenges are gated by rng/trade?

unique maps. that's 1
twinned maps. that's 2
Rigwald's uniques. that's 3
divination cards. that's 4
new unique items. that's 5
level 80+ Rigwald. that's 6

So yeah, thank Kuduku you guys still pretend map drops are actually ok. If Rigwald's gear drops as good as warbands gear did you learned nothing from that league (even though you claim you did).

To anyone thinking of getting 28/32. Make a mf toon from the start. It will be a lot easier to get the currency necessary to buy these challenges than to actually complete them through normal play.

please add

Vendor Recipe with 3 RNG-items (Kingmaker = Soultaker, Heartbreaker, Goddess Scorned = Goddess Bound + the optional 6link) that's 7

And add Zana 8 as it is at least to a lesser extent relying on RNG. That's 8

Why? What do you think? 820 full of free Zanas 6/7/8? Loads of free high map Zana invites? Would be wonderful... But I dare to say, I don't overestimate, when I presume, that as soon as everybody realizes the huge amounts of cash to fund the completion of his achievements, the greed will kick in heavily and you will have to pay for everything.

So either you find loads of currency and trade-worthy items of higher price or you rip of the other players to fund your achievements.

And the best is: it has to be done in an unclear number of weeks. The three month league is called Ascendancy and starts "early" next year.

EDIT: after some nice hints of some deeply caring fellows, I check again and found me mistaken. There is no evidence what so ever for a 5weeks duration. Sadly, there is also none, that hints for a longer time. The argument about "challenge-leagues" lasting always 3months is somehow untrustworthy after the Flash-Back event with only 4weeks.(yeah, event and league - I understand.)

Who the f**k rolled this "beyond reason"-explicit on the GGG-developers?
I don't run that... Who want my slot in that stupid party? :D

But maybe the big surprise will be that they revert the loot tables and uniques drop like whites did before... so the questions only to drop the right one among all the crap-uniques GGG spawned over the last patches.

Does GGG revel in looking at unused MTX-items in players stashs? What else yould be the point to get people testing the new stuff and including a really nice reward for the time spent but making it impossible for a vast part of the players to finish it.
That is like a painter giving away unfinished paintings... nobody will put them on display, as they are... well, not finished.

Last edited by haensel on Dec 10, 2015, 9:42:11 AM
It's all optional and FREE TO PLAY... Stop complaining and show some sense of gratitude instead... God I hate some people lol.
Last edited by Alvantin on Dec 10, 2015, 7:48:09 AM
"
haensel wrote:
"
Hallsttattian wrote:
How many challenges are gated by rng/trade?

unique maps. that's 1
twinned maps. that's 2
Rigwald's uniques. that's 3
divination cards. that's 4
new unique items. that's 5
level 80+ Rigwald. that's 6

So yeah, thank Kuduku you guys still pretend map drops are actually ok. If Rigwald's gear drops as good as warbands gear did you learned nothing from that league (even though you claim you did).

To anyone thinking of getting 28/32. Make a mf toon from the start. It will be a lot easier to get the currency necessary to buy these challenges than to actually complete them through normal play.

please add

Vendor Recipe with 3 RNG-items (Kingmaker = Soultaker, Heartbreaker, Goddess Scorned = Goddess Bound + the optional 6link) that's 7

And add Zana 8 as it is at least to a lesser extent relying on RNG. That's 8

Why? What do you think? 820 full of free Zanas 6/7/8? Loads of free high map Zana invites? Would be wonderful... But I dare to say, I don't overestimate, when I presume, that as soon as everybody realizes the huge amounts of cash to fund the completion of his achievements, the greed will kick in heavily and you will have to pay for everything.

So either you find loads of currency and trade-worthy items of higher price or you rip of the other players to fund your achievements.

And the best is: it has to be done in five weeks. the three month league is called Ascendancy and starts next year. just for those still in doubt, like pr13st.

So for my playtime per week, that means in under 100-140hours...

I don't run that... Who want my slot in that stupid party? :D

But maybe the big surprise will be that they revert the loot tables and uniques drop like whites did before... so the questions only to drop the right one among all the crap-uniques GGG spawned over the last patches.

Does GGG revel in looking at unused MTX-items in players stashs? What else yould be the point to get people testing the new stuff and including a really nice reward for the time spent but making it impossible for a vast part of the players to finish it.
That is like a painter giving away unfinished paintings... nobody will put them on display, as they are... well, not finished.

Then don't do it. It is entirely your choice. Chill, you are gonna have a heart attack.
"
haensel wrote:

And the best is: it has to be done in five weeks. the three month league is called Ascendancy and starts next year. just for those still in doubt, like pr13st.

Please I would like to see where says that Talisman League lasts only 5 weeks.
Last edited by Sulik7 on Dec 10, 2015, 7:57:58 AM
Hi Bex,

Can you please clarify a few mechanics regarding how poison works:

"The Poison Support Gem deals 10% of the hit's Chaos and Physical Damage as Chaos Damage Per Second, and lasts 2 seconds by default."

- Is 10% of Chaos and Physical damage for 2 seconds (stackable) general rule when applying poison from any source (Viper strike, Adder's touch, Unique items..) or only from Poison support gem?

- "..as Chaos Damage Per Second" - does this means that Increased Chaos damage nodes increase produced poison damage ? After folowing manifesto about poison mechanics, I got impression that poison will be new type of DoT damage (besides, bleeding: physical damage over time, burning: fire damage over time, so poison would be poison damage over time; this way poison damage over time would not be increased by chaos damage but only by damage over time and new poison damage nodes).

- Does increased skill effect duration nodes and support gem increase poison lasting ?

- Does Poison works with Projectile attacks (Bow/Wand skills, projectile component of some melee skills: Lightning strike, Frost blades, Molten strike..) ?

- I suppose there is no limit to number of stacks ?

Thanks.
Last edited by DAS13 on Dec 10, 2015, 8:03:03 AM
"
Sulik7 wrote:
"
haensel wrote:

Please I would like to see where says that Talisman League lasts only 5 weeks.

+1 : where is said 5 weeks, please link? No leagues (with challenges) had been less than 3 month, and early 2016... 11Dec2015+3m = mid March, at least :)

ok, ok, just wait a bit and we will get some GGG staff answer :D
Good stuff all around but....I really don't like the amount of challenges that you really have to pay for. I prefer the ones that focus on exploring the game's areas and features, like something that you can really do if you not only progress with your chracter but also if you pay attention to your suroundings. Like this will just hope Caustic arrow is able to do as good as PA was doing and use it to make currency, that if I have enough time to play the league, since it would really require more free time then I really have to reach all those RNG / Currency challenges.
Last edited by DarkenLord on Dec 10, 2015, 8:10:02 AM
full clear :twinned t15 .... yea

whats the price for clearing twinned t15 core ? a car ? a plain ?
Last edited by eQinfi on Dec 10, 2015, 8:10:08 AM
The fact that hardcore and softcore rewards are the same (again) precludes this from being a worthwhile challenge. The 1-month flashback at least had the short duration that could be used an excuse. What's the excuse here beyond laziness?

Not a complaint, just a statement of facts. The rewards should be different. Even if it was only a very minor and decidedly unimportant difference that would be enough. Add a couple stripes of color to the hardcore version and BAM it's different. Just something that delineates those of us who not only accomplish these things but do so without dying.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info