Talisman Challenges and Upcoming Items!

Some of the challenges are good, hard but doable. But some are just extremely ridiculous...
I didn't even kill Atziri in standard and now in such a short time ? Same with identifying some of those super duper rare uniques that never drop... :/
TwitchTV: http://www.twitch.tv/akumanotsubasa
Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/AkumaNoTsubasa
Please use http://pobb.in for your guides instead of pastebin!
"
Milani wrote:

- unique strongbox to open? guys ive seen ONE since theyre in the game and i am by far not playing casual time wise.. that one makes me truly sad :(

idk how i feel about this.....

just do oba´s cursed trove there are 3 unique strongboxes at the end and you have to it anyways. :)
You do realize, like in life, it isn't about getting everything but measuring how far you can go. The problem with achievements, which is all a challenge league is, is that the ADHD generation and the OCD crowd can't cope with not having 100% of everything.

Guess what, you don't get to do 100% of everything in life either.

And you wonder why people don't like millenials. Everyone should get a gold star mentality strikes again (or did I violate your safe space making that statement?). The full set is the 'gold star' and damn it, everyone should be able to get a gold star no matter how hard they have to work. Lower the bar so everyone can get a gold star because I can't cope with getting a silver star. It's almost like they don't want to have rewards out there for the best players, everyone should be rewarded equally not matter how well they perform in the league.

It's a game and some people are honestly complaining that a "Challenge" league's rewards are well ... challenging to get...

What the hell is wrong with people?
Anyone complaining about the "difficulty" of the challenges, hasn't been around that long, else they would remember the boring shit of "level all classes to 85", "own 100+ (not 4, but 100+) uniques", "level all masters to 8 in Rampage", etc...

This is prob. the most fun challenge league to date, since there are many objectives to complete and they are not that RNG dependent. (and you can even skip 4 of them!)

Most of this stuff is super trivial for party-traders.

Anyway, the hypuu is real. Cant wait to start the grind :)
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on Dec 10, 2015, 6:17:30 AM
Nice. Its going to be an "alt + tabbing" session heavy league but the mtx looks great enough to do it i guess. Good Luck Everyone!
Rigwald Armour Set completion lowered at 28 challenges... how disappointing.
Love that Divine Orb recipe challenge though.
All in all... looking forward to this league. Seems very refreshing after playing Tempest challenge league, which in my opinion wasn't so great.
But this is a great improvement, and you stood up to your word when you said that challenge leagues will be more rewarding and fun to play.
Great job!
"
morbo wrote:
Anyone complaining about the "difficulty" of the challenges, hasn't been around that long, else they would remember the boring shit of "level all classes to 85", "own 100+ (not 4, but 100+) uniques", "level all masters to 8 in Rampage", etc...

This is prob. the most fun challenge league to date, since there are many objectives to complete and they are not that RNG dependent.

Most of this stuff is super trivial for party-traders.

Anyway, the hypuu is real. Cant wait to start the grind :)

A bit wrong, there were 'level all to 65' and 'level at least 3 to 82' :) But yeha, right. And owning(not even identify, but own) all those uniqs... oh, my - and when Masters come - level all to Lvl8 :) and before masters leveling adjustments, like now :) Kill Atziri - can be done now, but before, where you must find(didņ't remember) Atziri's Acuity... meh. Lots of Talisman challenges are easy :DDD
"
Kostax wrote:
All in all... looking forward to this league. Seems very refreshing after playing Tempest challenge league, which in my opinion wasn't so great.
But this is a great improvement, and you stood up to your word when you said that challenge leagues will be more rewarding and fun to play.
Great job!

... Divine orb+ those items := not so easy, but - Corrupted Tabula (~15-30c) and here you got one :)
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
Demental wrote:
Hi Bex. I couldn't find this answer anywhere, but would you happen to know if Shockwave Totem will be supported by the Poison support gem?

Yep, it should be!

Hi, what happen with lightning skill use in combination with a voltaxic, and support by poison gem ?
"
BestiyaLV wrote:
"
Kostax wrote:
Great job!

... Divine orb+ those items := not so easy, but - Corrupted Tabula (~15-30c) and here you got one :)

I feel so fucking stupid... in my defense, i haven't finished my morning coffee yet. :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info