Talisman Challenges and Upcoming Items!

Ok now give us the duration of the league please! Is it 3 months? 4? 3 and 1/2 ?
Second-class poe gamer
yay poison support!
Wow i must say this is bit heavy challenge list..
Anyone know if any of the new unique items needed for challenge is league specific? Or simply do we need to play both HC and SC?
Can I complete all challenges in SC part of Talisman league? or I'll have to play both(SC and HC)?

Same question as Taudlitz:)))))
Last edited by DrizztDoUrden666 on Dec 10, 2015, 6:51:28 AM
"
Can I complete all challenges in SC part of Talisman league? or I'll have to play both(SC and HC)?

Same question as Taudlitz:)))))

Get those Uniq Items - 100% sure some will be in HC only, but wait 1.5days and you will see :)
How many challenges are gated by rng/trade?

unique maps. that's 1

twinned maps. that's 2

Rigwald's uniques. that's 3

divination cards. that's 4

new unique items. that's 5

level 80+ Rigwald. that's 6

So yeah, thank Kuduku you guys still pretend map drops are actually ok. If Rigwald's gear drops as good as warbands gear did you learned nothing from that league (even though you claim you did).

To anyone thinking of getting 28/32. Make a mf toon from the start. It will be a lot easier to get the currency necessary to buy these challenges than to actually complete them through normal play.
This has got to be at least 3 months in order to complete everything, not to mention gathering currency to pay people to do stuff for ya :P
3/4 pieces is still doable i think xD
Some of the challenges suck GGG, very rng gated :(
"
Hallsttattian wrote:
How many challenges are gated by rng/trade?

unique maps. that's 1

twinned maps. that's 2

Rigwald's uniques. that's 3

divination cards. that's 4

new unique items. that's 5

level 80+ Rigwald. that's 6

So yeah, thank Kuduku you guys still pretend map drops are actually ok. If Rigwald's gear drops as good as warbands gear did you learned nothing from that league (even though you claim you did).

To anyone thinking of getting 28/32. Make a mf toon from the start. It will be a lot easier to get the currency necessary to buy these challenges than to actually complete them through normal play.

+1 : MF toon. I will just level to lvl 90 ASAP as MF toon. When this done, 50% of challenges will be done, and for rest I will know, what to do - just get chaoses/alts and trade, or try get by-myself :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info