No Thanksgiving event or Black Friday sale planned? Taking a break from POE then.

US Vet here, and I am hoping for Cyber Monday deals, need more mtx!
I can be spotted wondering Wraeclast
ebin trolle xDDDD
Ivqancorp you might be the most narcissistic person I have seen. Too bad you don't have intelligence enough to make something useful for that narcissism.

You demand free coffee at Starbucks just because you once had a job? Do you realise how pathetic that sounds?
"
Pewzor wrote:
Last year we had 50% off all MTX...

Don't know why they didn't do it this year...

I know last year's sale got me for at least $80

Last year we had it. The year before not. Maybe this Black Friday thing was just a giant mistake and hopefully it will never return.

Need to have a word with Archwizard.
Heart of Purity

Awarded 'Silverblade' to Talent Competition Winner 2020.
POE turned into a ratrace for the most div/hour.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDFO4E5OKSE
Well its Friday and only 11 minutes left til Saturday. I may have to quit this game, but I am hoping GGG comes through in these last few minutes and gives Veterans the proper respect. Here is to hoping.

/Salute America
I'm confused, what the hell do veterans have to do with any sale generated anywhere in the world on Black Friday?

Black Friday events are nothing more than retail hype that started (and continues) for many companies to take their companies from being in the red all year to the black for the holiday season. The day after the US Thanksgiving in America generally kicks off the crazy stupid retail bullshit that leads to all the excessive shopping to make the most money for them. I respect any company that refuses to participate, GGG is in New Zealand - all their employees are in New Zealand so I'm unsure just because they have some American customers, why anyone would expect them to participate every year. They released new supporter packs, that was their token nod to a culture they don't live in.

Black Friday has nothing to do with veterans, holidays or anything other crazy thing you can think of, it's all a retail scam to make the highest rating dollar amount you can of the year packed into a single day. It means people don't spend their thanksgiving on Thursday or Friday or Saturday with family or friends, it means they go to work and work 12 to 16 hours a day and miss their meal with their family which is what Thanksgiving is supposed to be all about, not racking up the most sales.
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

We all know that demanding a sale is bs, but it does seem to be a odd decision imo not having it.

$50.9 billion total spent last year
Canada
United Kingdom
Mexico
Romania
India
France
In Germany, South Africa, Austria and Switzerland, Black Friday Sale is a joint sales initiative by hundreds of online vendors
2014 marked the introduction in Colombia, Bolivia,[50] Ireland,[51] Denmark, Sweden,[52] South Africa, Nigeria, Lebanon and France.[53]

Black Friday started picking up in New Zealand around 2013. In 2015, major retailers such as The Warehouse, Noel Leeming and Harvey Norman offered Black Friday sales.[

Loss of Revenue chance is all I am saying
I can be spotted wondering Wraeclast
Last edited by TheGreenGhost on Nov 29, 2015, 1:29:51 AM
"
So they told you they won't be doing the same ever again, why did you think it was gonna be an annual thing?

And you sir deserve 20/10 for this one, thats insane lack of honnestly, but hey u are rich and u paid lots of packs and i didn't , so i must be the bad guy here in fact :).

"
Arrowneous wrote:
"
LeHeup80 wrote:
And its people who are selfless enough with their own lives, that have sacrificed themselves on the motives and reasoning of people like the OP, who would insist that they not be used yet again beyond their sacrifice as a way for the people who made them sacrifice themselves to further gain.

People like this poster would see these good people as literally nothing more than a channel to market and oportinuty to get what they want from other people.

This is why wars really happen, nothing more.

Have some respect, both for yourself and others.

GG GGG

So you buy many supporter packs and other mtx and then get up on your soap box and lecture others on why GGG doesn't need to be generous in the "season of giving". Let's see, I've spent $60 US on D3, another $40 on D3:RoS, and well over $100 on GGG stuff. I'm poor and can't buy more but I was looking forward to treating myself to a couple more premium stash tab bundles and then take a closer look at some of the Ghostflame effects and pick one but not if I have to pay full price. Yes, it is a matter of psychology how any comapny can overprice an item, then put it on sale, and then get us to buy it at the "sale" price, which is the price the company wants for that item from the get-go. So the same holds true here for PoE items. I wait until a big sales event (50% off everything is was the annual sales event I was waiting for) to buy more PoE stuff and contribute my little bit to GGG's financial well being, but this year it looks like it's not to be.

Oh well, happy holidays to all at GGG anyway. :)

Gosh was hard to find a single interesting post here who was not some blindness about what happenned.

Sad than Fanboys couldn't even admit (or too blind to notice mb) that there were news about the greatness of new supporter packs who would be so awesome that they would hide the no black friday discount, then packs has been released with unbeleivables high prices for almost nothing terrible , which fall into a short reedit drama who did efficiently his job to hide the no Blacn Friday 50%, but hey u got 1 extra weapon effect now ! And everyone applauses like blind sheeps :).

But since we are poor players our voice will never count as much as the sheeps does, see how supporters posters got into arrogance when few players were explaining this point because since they could afford to put 400+ $ for packs so they got the ultimate science and clue. Thats how it works sadly.

Yes there were lots of people waiting about this day, maybe too much but w/e, just because it is the only occasion they had to get some nice deals for few $$ since not everyone in 2015 can afford giving 50$ in a game (yeah guys it is possible to not be as rich as supporters, surprise). I was personnally about to put more money into it, but i won't, as for almost everyone in my guild/FL and we are from Europe tho, so we don't give a *** about US/native english speakers dramas, we just see and point out that with the new baits from GGG about ascendancy (1st time i see GGG talking about a league following a one which didn't even started, maybe to not loose that much players that they already do last month ? ) plus the semi drama about packs which just appear like another commercial trick (was fun to see so much sheeps applause when they announced they would increase these packs) and will make even more people buy those overpriced packs.

Like another wise player said : Put an overpriced item on sale wait for the drama, then boost it a little to make people run and buy it even more, or make a discount sometimes to sell it at the correct price, Gj u got tricked.

So no more money from me and others poor players, sorry, we planned to but it is just impossible with such obvious commercial trick, anyway since we are poor there is nothing GGG should do anyway because we are just complainers who doesn't support the game enough right ? Must be normal in richland to put 400$ (ie 50% of 1 month work for lots of us in Europe tho but who cares ?) in a game anyway.

Funny to see that arrogants and disrespectful answers and trolls always come from best supporters tho, and great to see how much these people can be tricked so easily, i bet they must like it. But hey u got double pet + chris admited he was wrong, why complaining ? xD

Well at least i hope it will make enough money to fix their EU Servers, but wait, its a poor player based from EU talking, who cares ?

440$ ahahah, u know there is people who aren't earning this amount each month in Europe and still playing the game right ?

I hope some will have fun reporting my post too, i really hope they will, still think GGG has tricked hard tho. Yes me and some friend are really disappointed and sheeps will make fun of it since they way of living is sheeping in these forums, i don't think that players like me expected 50% off everything during 2/3 days like last year, but nothing at all even for few $$ just to aim each class of players in this release but no, in 2015 u are poor, u are allowed to nothing, and if u complain u get 4 pages of trolls in forums from sheeps who think if people can't afford pack it must be something like their fault or whatever.

Won't quit the game or going crasy for this too there is no reason for that of course , but still really disappointed, even if i am not surprised since in 2015 its $$$ race for everyone, and still allowed to share this disappointment in forums, even if sheeps who lives 24.7 in these forums dislike it and will troll/report it hardly as all others posts sadly.
Pas ici pour rendre service ;).
Un jeu avec autant de qualités que de défauts, malheureusement ignorés et soutenus par une marée de supporters nolifes sans aucune objectivité.
GGG offers daily deals every. single. day. Anywhere from 17% to 51% off items. They aren't stingy and eventually put every item in the shop on sale. It's not like they never offer any sale, ever. They do every. single. day.
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

"
Fläskpiraten wrote:
Ivqancorp you might be the most narcissistic person I have seen. Too bad you don't have intelligence enough to make something useful for that narcissism.

You demand free coffee at Starbucks just because you once had a job? Do you realise how pathetic that sounds?

Chill bro. You're getting trolled by a middle school kid.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1269842
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info