No Thanksgiving event or Black Friday sale planned? Taking a break from POE then.

Can someone please confirm that there is no special Thanksgiving event going on or any sale planned for Black Friday? If that's true then that means GGG hates America, and I am a Veteran who almost died for my country so not going to put up with this hate-mongering.

And, just in case you dont know why standing up for America is necessary let me tell you a few reasons:

[Removed by Support]

/salute American Flag

P.S. GGG you still have time to fix this by announcing a 80% off sale for Black Friday.
Last edited by Melissa_GGG on Dec 1, 2015, 5:01:57 AM
lol
IGN:Niaxe
This is kind of disrespectful to those that are actually veterans. All my veteran friends and even the one who was stopped loss-ed twice (and still is an awesome person) aren't as entitled as you are. They know their service was a sacrifice not an entitlement program.

I still support your right to express your opinion though.
You know it takes to farm? It takes BRASS BALLS to farm items and currency. Go and do likewise gents. Currency is out there. You pick it up, it's yours. You don't, I got no sympathy for you.
A.B.F. --- Always Be Farming
Last edited by jadenharrow on Nov 26, 2015, 2:41:27 PM
Its not really the thankful spririt you are showcasing here.
This veteran is probably 12 years old.
Alt Art items as League MTX - When?
Now that OP mentions it... I'm offended that there is no special sale for my country's, which is not America, independence day. I feel like no events are taking place only because GGG is oppressing my country, that which is not America, since there is only less than 200 countries in the world. Why wouldn't they have an event on such an important day to my country, country which is not America?

.../sarcasm? Seriously though, if you had to read this far before realizing I'm not being sincere...
[s]only mindless sheep think labyrinth is OK to have in PoE.[/s]
okay nevermind labyrinth, fix dx9 blackscreen instead...
Since you did not state what kind of veteran I'll just assume you're a veteran at trolling.
Lock

This.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Lock

This.
We fight to delay the end because it's the means that matter.
"
ivqancorp wrote:
Can someone please confirm that there is no special Thanksgiving event going on or any sale planned for Black Friday? If that's true then that means GGG hates America, and I am a Veteran who almost died for my country so not going to put up with this hate-mongering.

And, just in case you dont know why standing up for America is necessary let me tell you a few reasons:

[Removed by Support]

/salute American Flag

P.S. GGG you still have time to fix this by announcing a 80% off sale for Black Friday.

call of duty games doesnt count as service boi.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info