No Thanksgiving event or Black Friday sale planned? Taking a break from POE then.

I was thinking they'd be putting something like a Turkey Pet. But meh... I think they're mostly more enthusiastic with New Zealand Holidays than American ones...
Just another Forum Signature in a Sea of Signatures.
"
I was thinking they'd be putting something like a Turkey Pet. But meh... I think they're mostly more enthusiastic with New Zealand Holidays than American ones...

Yeah, damn straight! I am sick to death of all these ANZAC and Waitangi Day sales that they are constantly forcing down our throats...
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
Doesn't bother me too much. Most Games I played rarely consider Asian Holidays into the mix and one of said games even brought me to light other holidays I never knew... I'd be surprised if they even tossed in a Chinese New Year Holiday in a game like Path of Exile.

Like St. Patricks Day...
Last edited by Atomic_Noodles on Nov 30, 2015, 11:34:48 PM
St. Patricks Day is a New Zealand holiday?

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Well I found out about St. Patricks Day from *Another* Game. I'll probably find out some other country specific holidays through PoE eventually...
Our two big ones are ANZAC day (which is shared with Australia) and Waitangi Day. ANZAC day is a memorial to New Zealand and Australian Armed Services personnel who served/died in conflicts and peacekeeping efforts throughout our shared history (as well as those who contributed/suffered to support that service).

Waitangi Day commemorates the signing of the Treaty of Waitangi, the founding document of New Zealand, in 1840.

We've borrowed some other ones like Easter, Queens Birthday, Xmas etc. and we also have our own Labour Day (which is kind of moot now, I don't know anyone who only works 40 hours a week).

St. Patricks day isn't a holiday over here, the young'ns just get pissed in the morning, and the oldies get pissed in the afternoon. Both tend to regret it.

I demand an Admin come and lock this thread. It'll be a cold day in hell before I let non-vets make fun of me and call me names while I quit.

LOCK THREAD!
This thread is now locked as requested by the OP.

If you have any queries in regards to this, feel free to email support@grindinggear.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info