No Thanksgiving event or Black Friday sale planned? Taking a break from POE then.

"
Jerle wrote:
"
Fläskpiraten wrote:
Ivqancorp you might be the most narcissistic person I have seen. Too bad you don't have intelligence enough to make something useful for that narcissism.

You demand free coffee at Starbucks just because you once had a job? Do you realise how pathetic that sounds?

Chill bro. You're getting trolled by a middle school kid.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1269842

Ha, the true face of what the US Military is fighting for :)
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
"
MisterER wrote:

Like another wise player said : Put an overpriced item on sale wait for the drama, then boost it a little to make people run and buy it even more, or make a discount sometimes to sell it at the correct price, Gj u got tricked.

No one is being tricked. Everyone has the opportunity to donate money to GGG to maintain development of this game. In return these players are awarded with mtx points that they can spend.
Heart of Purity

Awarded 'Silverblade' to Talent Competition Winner 2020.
POE turned into a ratrace for the most div/hour.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDFO4E5OKSE
Well Thanksgiving has passed, and so has Black Friday. I am going to give GGG one more chance for Cyber Monday, but that will be it before I quit. Up to you GGG, retain players or not. I just wanted to give you a fair shot at keeping me, since I have played POE for a while.

No sale on Cyber Monday, I am out. I am tired of not getting my discounts.
"
ivqancorp wrote:
Well Thanksgiving has passed, and so has Black Friday. I am going to give GGG one more chance for Cyber Monday, but that will be it before I quit. Up to you GGG, retain players or not. I just wanted to give you a fair shot at keeping me, since I have played POE for a while.

Here's hoping you quit then :)

Also you get discounts every fucking day
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Last edited by lagwin1980 on Nov 29, 2015, 1:20:47 PM
"
ivqancorp wrote:

it's really, really simple:

just get rid of your tv.

it's surely a hard step away from "normality" but not getting all the bullshit deliverd to your house 24/7 helps alot to get a clearer picture of how things really work in life.

if you developed a clearer mind 2 years later you can start asking yourself questions instead of permanently getting answers to things you didn't want to know in the first place.

like: where is the money really coming from?
or: why is the public person saying that right now?
or: who is profiting from the things which currently happen.

and finally: why do i really want to buy the things on sale?
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
ivqancorp wrote:

Dude, GGG doesn't owe you anything!....Heck, shouldn't we be grateful enough that Path of Exile is a Free to Play game??? They can pull the plug on this anytime they want if they feel that the little money and complainers they are getting isn't worth the hard long hours they are putting into the game...

Nobody knows truly how well or not well they are doing financially anyway and perhaps that factored into their "no sales" decision.... Anyway, they owe us ZIP!...

You act as if you are paying a monthly subscription or something and GGG owes you for it....
Last edited by Mentoya on Nov 29, 2015, 6:12:25 PM
"
ivqancorp wrote:
"
jadenharrow wrote:
This is kind of disrespectful to those that are actually veterans. All my veteran friends and even the one who was stopped loss-ed twice (and still is an awesome person) aren't as entitled as you are. They know their service was a sacrifice not an entitlement program.

I still support your right to express your opinion though.

Those who are "actually" veterans? Get your facts right bud. I was in JROTC (Junior Reserve Officer's Training Corps) for 4 years all throughout High School. Guess how many attacks our school sustained? Yup, you guessed it, 0. Casualties? 0 again. I kept my High School safe for that entire time.

You can even trace back my service before then. Even when I was a very young child, like in Elementary School, I was part of the Elite Crossing Guard. What did the Crossing Guards do? We helped other children cross the road before and after the school bus stopped to pick us up. We were the first ones out of the bus and the last ones in.

And even now as we speak I am part of the Neighborhood Watch. I see some suspicious activity, I dont go and hide, or call 911 and wait. I go out there and confront it. So next time you throw that word "Veteran" out there, know that I have bled for it.

I did my job, but now I am back in the civilian world and they are trying to screw me out of my discounts. And its not even just about POE. This is just a game that I enjoy, but once I was at Starbucks, and the guy goes, "Well sir our free Caramel Machiato offer is only good for the 4th of July." I almost lost it. I was like, "Did I ONLY defend our country on the 4th of July?" Finally I got the manager involved and got it. Point being you have to stand up for your rights and fight. So yes I am standing up for my rights, and if that bothers you then I am sorry sir.

/Salute Thanksgiving Discounts

I laughed till I had tears streaming down my face. Thank you, sir.
Still in the alpha stage, but at least build diversity isn't an issue: https://wolcengame.com/home/
That guy is a decent troll, no need to get angry.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.

This is just my opinion, take it or leave it.

There are so many people in this world who believe that just because they are breathing, the world owes them a living.

What I say to them is : GROW UP!

This is just an online game. It is *not* real life, nor has it anything to do with reality.

GGG can decide to do whatever they want, if you don't like it, go play somewhere/something else.

The game is free. No one has to pay for anything if they don't want to, you decide whether or not to support GGG by buying things if you feel inclined to do so.

No one is forcing you to, it's completely up to the individual.

In the same way, GGG can decide whether or not they want to put certain items on sale whenever they wish to, they are under *NO Obligation* to do so.

The sun does *NOT* shine from your @rse, you are just another player in an online game. Get over yourself.

"Black Friday" is just media hype.

I'm not angry, just damn disgusted by all this crap going on here.

If the OP is a troll, it worked. Well done. If you were serious, my previous comments apply.

Not giving us black friday/cyber monday sale feel unfair to newcomers.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info