No Thanksgiving event or Black Friday sale planned? Taking a break from POE then.

I'm sad too.....~_~
"
deefa wrote:
Wipe your tears, exiles. Chris already said there won't be any 50% Thanksgiving Black Friday type sales this year.

That's really dissapointing.
GGG is a NZ company, not American. Everything doesn't revolve around (Removed by Support) Americans, and your comment shows you are one of them.
So if you almost died for your country? Who gives a shit? Being in the military is a job as any else, except you get to shoot people. And yes I am a veteran but not a (Removed by Support) American veteran thats for damn sure.

If you want cheap dels for everything in life just because you once had a job then you are shit out of luck because that won't happen.
Last edited by Rob_GGG on Nov 27, 2015, 12:25:58 AM

What the hell is thanksgiving and what the hell is black friday and who cares???

U.S.A. is not the only country... In my country on September 18 is Independence Day. GGG did nothing special that day. What greater insult...

Bethesda is known for having good ideas and terrible realization of them. GGG is a Bethesda subsidiary or what?
I can't confirm anything.
Also the reason why this year has no 50% off everything sales could be due last year when the 50% off was happening... the usual PoE QQ exploded when these so called "GGG Supporters" complained on the forum about how other people gained stuff they had to signify their higher class status for half the price.

That's right, the best and the biggest sales event GGG has ever done... created complains... yep... human nature... and welcome to the lovely PoE community.

The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
Last edited by Pewzor on Nov 27, 2015, 6:42:07 AM
"
Pewzor wrote:
Also the reason why this year has no 50% off everything sales could be due last year when the 50% off was happening... the usual PoE QQ exploded when these so called "GGG Supporters" complained on the forum about how other people gained stuff they had to signify their higher class status for half the price.

That's right, the best and the biggest sales event GGG has ever done... created complains... yep... human nature... and welcome to the lovely PoE community.

Proofs? I can't remember anything like that. Also a couple of idiots complaining =/= PoE community.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
New Zealand needs a dose of freedom intervention... Lock & Load!
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
And its people who are selfless enough with their own lives, that have sacrificed themselves on the motives and reasoning of people like the OP, who would insist that they not be used yet again beyond their sacrifice as a way for the people who made them sacrifice themselves to further gain.

People like this poster would see these good people as literally nothing more than a channel to market and oportinuty to get what they want from other people.

This is why wars really happen, nothing more.

Have some respect, both for yourself and others.

GG GGG
Existence is infinite, a weave of live and dead, beyond the understanding of the many mortal threads.
Embrace death to honour the lost, no fear in life no matter the cost. With one of all we are and all of one we trust, throughout past, present and future...... be just.
Last edited by LeHeup80 on Nov 27, 2015, 7:20:36 AM
Tis the season for giving and thus GGG should be giving us all a wonderful Black Friday, Black Weekend, and CyberMonday 50% off sales events just like last year. I choose to read this as GGG is not doing as well financially as they hoped to and can't be generous. Imagine that, GGG gives us a great arpg but make it a starvation arpg (poor quality of loot at the top endgame level = bad item progression) and thus we are not wanting to buy more mtx. If GGG was more generous with quality of loot at the top end (up to level 60-65 is good) to allow up to keep advancing our build in endgame then that would make me be more generous and buy more (last purchase for me was last year's Black weekend sales event). Oh right, Chris and company have made it their personal goal to keep the top ladder elites from racing their builds to 100, thus ensuring that the 99% rest of us poor dumb average players are either starved out or just get fed up from trash drops forever and super low RNG chance of any high quality endgame loot to upgrade our gear and quit. I haven't gotten to that point yet but I have felt that GGG is only concerned about their "precious" economy (I'm not surprised as after all GGG is in New Zealand) and how to stop top players from leveling to 100 in a 3 month league.

This is just sad... very sad. :(
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info