(2.6) Demopolos' Ultimate Facebreaker: 6L Shield Charge (500k) or Cyclone (1.4m) w/ 4L Warchief

I fell my clear speed and my movement speed so low, why?
Wow ... trying this build and getting nowhere near the DPS stats you have ... I have to use 5L for my SC but I'm at like 10k DPS with maxed gems, maxed Hatred, maxed Herald of Ash, and max Flame Golem. How do you get ANYWHERE near 100k tooltip dps???

And ancestral warchief for me is like 70k, not the crazy 700k you mentioned.
"
jbd007 wrote:
Wow ... trying this build and getting nowhere near the DPS stats you have ... I have to use 5L for my SC but I'm at like 10k DPS with maxed gems, maxed Hatred, maxed Herald of Ash, and max Flame Golem. How do you get ANYWHERE near 100k tooltip dps???

1. Use Legacy Meginord it will gives u extra 5phys damage
2. Find better Rings (Steel rings 22-23 phys damage) ur Iron rings give u 10.5 phys, 8.5 phys damage
3. Buy 6L armor
4. Don't use wand as ur main weapon
5. Use flasks like in OP
6. Another boots with 30ms )
"
anbugz wrote:
"
jbd007 wrote:

"
anbugz wrote:
1. Use Legacy Meginord it will gives u extra 5phys damage

I am, as well as legacy FB

"
anbugz wrote:
2. Find better Rings (Steel rings 22-23 phys damage) ur Iron rings give u 10.5 phys, 8.5 phys damage

Yeah my rings are lacking but I can't afford steel rings.

"
anbugz wrote:
3. Buy 6L armor

Again, can't afford any 6L armor.

"
anbugz wrote:
4. Don't use wand as ur main weapon

Not using wand, it's unequipable, in slot merely to level gems ... not in 'use' at all.

"
anbugz wrote:
5. Use flasks like in OP

I do, barely affects DPS.

"
anbugz wrote:
6. Another boots with 30ms )

Another? They are 30ms and decent stats ... other than a luck phys roll, how would diff boots affect my main DPS?

Not complaining, just shocked how closely I followed your build (with lesser equipment of course) and how I barely have a fraction of your DPS.
"
jbd007 wrote:
"
anbugz wrote:
"
jbd007 wrote:

Its really big problems with gear on standart. All ppl playin in League.

Try to find Iron Rings.
Last edited by anbugz on Apr 15, 2017, 1:12:21 PM
"
anbugz wrote:

Not using wand, it's unequipable, in slot merely to level gems ... not in 'use' at all.

Pretty sure just having a weapon in your weapon slot (not switch, your active weapon slot) will cancel the damage from facebreakers.
"
Tequin wrote:
"
anbugz wrote:

Pretty sure just having a weapon in your weapon slot (not switch, your active weapon slot) will cancel the damage from facebreakers.

No, I've been playing since open Beta (2013). The trick is to put on max int/dex/str gear, put the item on, then remove that gear. The item is now invalid, but you can leave it on and still level gems. If I put a sword/etc in that slot, then I see the DPS number drop rapidly so I know that affects it. This is also a nice trick if usng a Bringer of Rain helm ... put on a 6L armor (Tabula?) and load it up with gems to level, then when you put the Bringer on, your chest becomes invalid, but you can still level the gems.
Don't be stubborn and just remove the damn thing from your weapon slot and recheck your tooltips.
"
AsianBushman wrote:
Don't be stubborn and just remove the damn thing from your weapon slot and recheck your tooltips.

Did ..... no difference ... far be it from me to understand the mechanics of this game since playing it for 4 years.
Hi guys... sorry for slow response. Was out of the country for my bachelor party- woohoo!

Okay so there seems to be a lot of rage about tooltip. As I say very clearly in the OP, the big listed DPS numbers are FULLY BUFFED dps... as this is what you have vs bosses if you play the build properly. If you want to see your fully buffed boss dps:
-swap in conc effect (because u can always make this swap if you need it)
-use blood rage, get frenzy charges (because they are always up for t11-15 boss when you fast farm)
-activate auras/golem
-use your flasks (you have 2 full charges... all bosses besides shaper/guardian will die in this 8 second period)

Also, you DO NOT need 1.4m dps or anything to do what this build is good at... fast farming t15 in sub 2 minutes/running uber lab. As I said before, I built my friend a character for 4 ex in league, and he is farming t15/uber lab with ease. I am admittedly good at finding gear... but I built this for him over 2 days, so with a little effort anyone should be able to do it. I did get lucky on his 6L astral, as someone sold me an ilvl 69 6L for like 60 chaos that I self-rolled with chaos until it was okay (so we only spent a little over 1 ex on his decent 6L).

Here is his profile: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/BONGSareBETTER/characters

Instead of answering each of your questions individually about DPS... here is a handy checklist of things you might be missing or can improve upon if you want big tooltip numbers:
-USE THE FLASKS IN OP... lots of people saying my tooltip "sucks" and are missing 50 % of your dps from flasks. Everyone can afford lioneye/atziri at a minimum, which is a big boost.
-make sure that you have t1 phys (or better yet, deafening) on all your jewelry
-if you have 40 chaos to spend on each ring, buy a steel base (this is just huge) and self roll them... it's easy to get t1 phys + something useful, add a regal, then use elreon bench to put on a life/res
-use abyssus (with enchant if you can roll/afford)
-get legacy meginords
-get 20/20 (or better yet 21/20) jewels
-get good jewels... shitty ones REALLY gimp your dps (3x good mods minimum, 4x ideally... see guide)

This is not some standard only build. Especially right now when all the legacies are available in league. That said, you don't need the legacies at all to fast farm t11-15. You can make a reliable character for a few ex. See my friend's 4 ex character linked above for reference... he is crushing all the content he is playing (t15/uber lab) and is new to PoE.

Hope this helps, friends! Please thoroughly look at OP for answers. If it really isn't there, I am happy to support you and add something missing to the guide. Thanks! :D

P.S. I haven't added content for awhile, so when time permits I will make some new videos to reflect the updated (and much stronger) new version of the build using nightmare/surrender/void. It's pretty hot.
Last edited by demopolos on Apr 21, 2017, 3:41:37 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info