(2.6) Demopolos' Ultimate Facebreaker: 6L Shield Charge (500k) or Cyclone (1.4m) w/ 4L Warchief

"
Vak410 wrote:
its intersting how this build will work with headhunter.
we loose some dps but on the other we gain rare monster mods.

anybody tested it?

You can test it with leaguestone, some of them gives HH ability )
"
Vak410 wrote:
its intersting how this build will work with headhunter.
we loose some dps but on the other we gain rare monster mods.

anybody tested it?

Headhunter gets me over 3 million dps when I get good rng on rare kills. Its definitely better overall. Switch to Meginord's for t16 and bosses.
I'm interesting someone have better or it's number 1 in league?

By the way:

WTB Rings with 23phys + 75life + some good stats.
WTB Amulet with 19.5-20phys + 87+Life + 80+res
WTB Shield 2050+ armor, 100+life + some good stats
WTB Boots 40+str, 86+res, 330+armor, 30ms, 88+life
Last edited by anbugz on Mar 30, 2017, 2:46:34 AM
"
anbugz wrote:
Find one more good enchant for helmet.

Ancestral Warchief Totem grants 30% increased Melee Damage while Active

It gives damage for us. Yes it not very comfort, but for bosses not bad.

My stats in HO with Golem + auras with AOE gem:

1. Shield Charge damage: 19073, with Totem 22512, with Totem and this chant 23430.
2. Warchief totem damage: 108688, with Totem 128242, with Totem and this chant 133874.

My stats in HO with Golem + auras with Conc gem:

1. Shield Charge damage: 29704, with Totem 35018, with Totem and this chant 36445.
2. Warchief totem damage: 108688, with Totem 128242, with Totem and this chant 133874.

Haven't Abyssus with SC enchants to test them, but as i remember SC damage 40% enchant gives about 500dps in HO.

New tests with SC Damage 40% vs AW Totem grants 30% increased Melee Damage while Active.
Abyssus with SC have all stats 20, with AW all stats 25.

Abyssus with AW Totem grants 30% increased Melee Damage while Active

1. Shield Charge damage: 20828, with Totem 24584, with Totem and this chant 25520.
2. Warchief totem damage: 109916, with Totem 129688, with Totem and this chant 134976.

1. Shield Charge damage: 32438, with Totem 38242, with Totem and this chant 39698.
2. Warchief totem damage: 109916, with Totem 129688, with Totem and this chant 134976.

Abyssus with SC 40% Damage

1. Shield Charge damage: 21859, with Totem 25799.
2. Warchief totem damage: 109916, with Totem 129688. (Must be the same if we have 25stats Abyssus)

1. Shield Charge damage: 34042, with Totem 40134.
2. Warchief totem damage: 109916, with Totem 129688. (Must be the same if we have 25stats Abyssus)

Total:

SC damage with Abyssus +25stats and SC enchant will be higher a little (mine have 20 all stats).

SC 40% - SC damage better with that chant. AW damage lower.
AW 30% melee - SC damage lower, but AW higher.
Really enjoying the build right now in Hardcore Legacy!
Although I prefer to use a astral plate with a essence of horror since I am bad.

This build can do guardians and shaper?
"
cocasda wrote:
This build can do guardians and shaper?

Did all guardians deathless, some in 8 mods map )

All killed with SC, don't like cyclone.

Hydra - have 1 ability that can kill you.
Phoenix - kill phoenixes and go away from his Phoenix Firebomb.
Monoutaur - only go away from his Burrow and Slam.
Chimera - the easiest of all, but the longest (minions)

Didn't try Shaper.
Last edited by anbugz on Apr 3, 2017, 1:50:23 AM
How come noone uses voidheart for this build?
Hi guys! It's been a while since I posted, as I have been busy IRL and also trying out some different builds in league. I just returned to my FB in standard and spent some real time min-maxxing. I need to make some updated videos, as what is up there does not reflect the big improvements made to the build over this last tuning session.

A fun tidbit... My IRL buddy just gave me 4 ex to build him a FB in legacy league. I put together his budget character and he fast leveled to 92 and is speed clearing t15s and uber lab on that budget. DEFINITELY a viable and smooth league/budget character. :D

I just updated the guide with quite a bit of info:
-Red Nightmare is now BiS with Surrender for OP defense (tho this is not required, rares fine).
-Voidheart is now included as an endgame option... after testing (and using path of builders) it is ONLY worth it with legacy void. The end result is much more boss dps, but it costs you life, makes res harder on other gear, and makes your front end damage lower (which doesn't "feel" as good for general mapping if your gear isn't gg).
-Added quite a bit of detail to the gearing section, including leveling items that were missing (i.e. redblade tramplers/peregrin helm)
-Updated mechanics section to reflect inclusion of endurance charge generation and poison/bleed on luxury endgame setup (the void/red nightmare/surrender version)... once again none of this is needed AT ALL)
-Updated my current endgame gear to show my final min/max std stuff
-Cleaned up other areas and added detail to a few sections

My min/max endgame standart gear:
As always, a little hesitant to show as people often see my stuff and think you "need" gg gear... but here is what I consider to be "ideal" endgame stuff, with all my newest items. Once again a 4 ex budget character will clear t15s so this is not necessary:

Spoiler

Items:

Flasks:

Jewels:

With this endgame red nightmare/surrender/void setup I'm now sitting at:
-7k life (at level 95)
-60 block base (no flask or anything!)
-14k armour (24k with lion's roar)
-3 free end charges / free bleed and poison / free reckoning
-76/75/75 res
-38% regen a sec (slayer) / 250 life on block for sustain
-151k/hit 6L SC (path of build dps... includes poison/all buffs) @ 4.7 aps = 709k SC
-858 k 4L warchief dps (path of build dps... includes poison/all buffs)
-bonus free lvl 30 reckoning that 1 shots all trash/magic mobs in t15 maps :D

"
gbkilla3 wrote:
How come noone uses voidheart for this build?

Great timing, since I have been min maxxing on it! :D

I have been reluctant to add to the guide until now, as it is ONLY worth it with legacy void (without 100% chance to poison, the added dps is too meager vs steel with t1 phys to offset the lost life/res/atts). After some testing... with legacy void and gg rares to make res work, it is the BiS option for boss dps, no question. You really need near perfect rares to make this work, and you won't feel the benefit for general mapping speed. That said, it does help a ton if you want to farm guardians/shaper with this build.

And now a bit of shameless self-promotion:
-After all my min-max time with this build, I am now sitting on many of the best RT FB deafening steel rings/FB jewels in standard... a lot of which are no longer in use! I just put 4 of these BiS rings on sale.
-After saving for a couple of months, I just bought what I believe is the best (or one of the nicest) FB RT rings in existence for my version of the build (I will use it forever!). I am considering divining it to perfection and offering mirror service:

-Is there any interest in this? It's t0 phys / t1 life / t1 mana leech / t1 light res / t1 dex / open flex suffix. I could change suffix to order for whoever is min/max on it (10 all res / 25 str / single res / or crit if there is some crazy rigwald fb guy out there).

Feel free to message me in game if you are interested in any FB endgame stuffs (or even more budgeted items). I've been playing iterations of this build for years now, so I have wayyy to much stuff laying around.

Hope this update is helpful to you guys! LMK if you have any questions (that aren't directly answered already in the guide). :D
Last edited by demopolos on Apr 12, 2017, 5:53:23 AM
"
demopolos wrote:
A fun tidbit... My IRL buddy just gave me 4 ex to build him a FB in legacy league. I put together his budget character and he fast leveled to 92 and is speed clearing t15s and uber lab on that budget. DEFINITELY a viable and smooth league/budget character.

Is it possible to see what kind of gear did you get with 4 ex? I think that would help a lot of people, including me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info