(2.6) Demopolos' Ultimate Facebreaker: 6L Shield Charge (500k) or Cyclone (1.4m) w/ 4L Warchief

What MTX's do you use? My character looks really bad with none.
How do you manage to recover mana like that? Shield charge build.
Last edited by marccorpas on Dec 6, 2016, 5:46:08 PM
"
AbyssOfManus wrote:
When will you add videos (if there are not already) killing guardians please? Any other updates to skill tree for 2.5? Btw,thank you sir for giving me around 100 hours of fun with this supreme build (last time I have played it,it was 2.2 or 2.3 ,I am not sure)

I just finished rebuilding my character in standard (with new gears from league, updated tree), and will level 93-94 before I run guardians/shaper. I'll post some t15 videos tonight from leveling... then will put up some footage of guardians as soon as I hit 94. This will also let me build my map pool a bit as I don't have any currency in standard atm to buy maps with.

Also, the skill tree's linked in OP are current!

"

I use a mixture of random stuff I have opened in boxes over the last years. In the video I have gloom armour, tentacle wings, gore gloves/boots, and ice skull. I also put a skin transfer of chernobog's pillar.

Before I had these mtx, I did a skin transfer of sacrificial garb/koam's boots/bringer of rain... as I thought the combo looked pretty brutal. :D

"
marccorpas wrote:

As I have highlighted in multiple places in the guide... all you need is a single mana leech mod to sustain mana once you have DPS on the shield charge build. This mod can be on a jewel, either ring, or your ammy. IMO the best place to get it is on a jewel or a prefix on ring (only get this on ring if you can get t1 physical on there too).

I keep saying this but... please, please check the OP for answers to your questions. I put some time and energy in it and the vast majority of the answers should be there if you take a look. Hope this is all helpful!
"
demopolos wrote:
"
AbyssOfManus wrote:
When will you add videos (if there are not already) killing guardians please? Any other updates to skill tree for 2.5? Btw,thank you sir for giving me around 100 hours of fun with this supreme build (last time I have played it,it was 2.2 or 2.3 ,I am not sure)

I just finished rebuilding my character in standard (with new gears from league, updated tree), and will level 93-94 before I run guardians/shaper. I'll post some t15 videos tonight from leveling... then will put up some footage of guardians as soon as I hit 94. This will also let me build my map pool a bit as I don't have any currency in standard atm to buy maps with.

Also, the skill tree's linked in OP are current!

"

I use a mixture of random stuff I have opened in boxes over the last years. In the video I have gloom armour, tentacle wings, gore gloves/boots, and ice skull. I also put a skin transfer of chernobog's pillar.

Before I had these mtx, I did a skin transfer of sacrificial garb/koam's boots/bringer of rain... as I thought the combo looked pretty brutal. :D

"
marccorpas wrote:

As I have highlighted in multiple places in the guide... all you need is a single mana leech mod to sustain mana once you have DPS on the shield charge build. This mod can be on a jewel, either ring, or your ammy. IMO the best place to get it is on a jewel or a prefix on ring (only get this on ring if you can get t1 physical on there too).

I keep saying this but... please, please check the OP for answers to your questions. I put some time and energy in it and the vast majority of the answers should be there if you take a look. Hope this is all helpful!

Thanks and sorry!
Great guide i'm playing this on breach, its really OP!
Last edited by marccorpas on Dec 6, 2016, 9:26:27 PM
Level 67 Review:

Holy F*** "best" build I've ever played. Easy easy easy leveling, FAST clear, seems tough as nails so far, not mindless but not at all difficult, etc.

Thanks so much for this guide, having more fun this league than I have in a long time.

PS: Abyssus is a HUUUGE dps boost, I dont regret spending my first ex on it.
Changed lvling tree to include 2 mana nodes to smooth mana until people get DPS and get their mana leech jewel. This should clear up any SC sustainability issues early on.

"
marccorpas wrote:
Thanks and sorry!
Great guide i'm playing this on breach, its really OP!

All good man! I know it's a lot of content to read through. Happy it's working well for you. :D

"
gildash wrote:
Level 67 Review:

Holy F*** "best" build I've ever played. Easy easy easy leveling, FAST clear, seems tough as nails so far, not mindless but not at all difficult, etc.

Thanks so much for this guide, having more fun this league than I have in a long time.

PS: Abyssus is a HUUUGE dps boost, I dont regret spending my first ex on it.

Thanks for sharing your experience! Super straightforward setup, and is definitely a good league starter. Totally agree- I find it engaging with the fast speed, option to drop totem, vaal haste and flask spam... while not being too much effort. Can still play 1 handed if lazy or watching something else.

And yes, yes, yes. Abyssus literally is like +40-50% dps when u first get it due to the 40-60 flat phys. Our combined flat physical damage is our "weapon", so getting these rolls on every slot you can is priority #1.
Sorry for the noob question, I am only new to POE, if I want to start with this build what gems do you run early game? Do I need a 5L for it to work when leveling? I guess what im trying to say is for example a level 30 character what gems would I use? Thanks mate looks like a great build.
"
Ryelzz wrote:
Sorry for the noob question, I am only new to POE, if I want to start with this build what gems do you run early game? Do I need a 5L for it to work when leveling? I guess what im trying to say is for example a level 30 character what gems would I use? Thanks mate looks like a great build.

All good. A 4L will take you pretty far. Totally fine at level 30. What you should do is save up for a tabula rasa (cheap 6L) while you level, after you have the key gear you need (facebreaker/meginords/rare rings and ammy with phys dmg/deep ones hide).

Get gems in this order: SC > added fire damage (lvl 8 req) > faster attacks (level 18 req) > melee physical damage (level 18 req)

Then when higher level, you grab fortify... and BOTH aoe and concentrated effect (use AoE generally, swap conc effect in for boss only).

Enjoy! :D
"
demopolos wrote:
"
Ryelzz wrote:

All good. A 4L will take you pretty far. Totally fine at level 30. What you should do is save up for a tabula rasa (cheap 6L) while you level, after you have the key gear you need (facebreaker/meginords/rare rings and ammy with phys dmg/deep ones hide).

Get gems in this order: SC > added fire damage (lvl 8 req) > faster attacks (level 18 req) > melee physical damage (level 18 req)

Then when higher level, you grab fortify... and BOTH aoe and concentrated effect (use AoE generally, swap conc effect in for boss only).

Enjoy! :D

Hey mate thanks for the quick reply!

So if I understand correctly I should grab the necessary gear (facebreaker/meginords/rare rings and ammy with phys dmg/deep ones hide) and get the gems in the order you have described.

At what level would I then add in the other linked gems like Warchief and blood?

Thanks again for your help :D
Easiest leveling. Started at lvl 16 with facebreakers and just went ham. Didn't use a tabula, just bought a clean 5L for like 1 chaos and used that to level after a while.

Currently level 81, the exp/h is amazing, and when I'm solo I just 1 shot every single pack and bosses fall quickly (only really had trouble with a turbo/buffed in dmg piety on overgrown shrine).

Any reccomendations on what gear to upgrade first? I'm thinking of getting some good steel rings over upgrading other stuff since I think I am tanky enough. Or I could just pick up a taste of hate, not sure how big of an improvement that would be though.

Also how do you survive against super hard hitting bosses? Just kiting with totem or can you face tank it, the leech seems to be too slow.

Would there be any viable way to get to vaal pact on the tree?
Last edited by bitbite11 on Dec 7, 2016, 12:43:44 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info