(2.6) Demopolos' Ultimate Facebreaker: 6L Shield Charge (500k) or Cyclone (1.4m) w/ 4L Warchief

this build ONLY works if u have 950+ facebreakers..... disapointing...
I have all the items from the build and jewels and i have 130k cyclone
Shield charge dps is only 9k

so dont even bother ( or maybe go buy facebreakers for 300 ex)

Disapointed
"
saninn1 wrote:

Disapointed

I hope the damage doesn't fall off later, but atm clearing up to t11 maps (based on my map pool) its really fast, earning sweet exp. Atleast its a good map farmer if not boss farmer.
Last edited by bitbite11 on Dec 11, 2016, 6:41:04 AM
"
bitbite11 wrote:
"
saninn1 wrote:

Disapointed

Uhm did you actually play it? I have 780 facebreakers atm and I literally tear through maps (highest ive done is t11 based on my drops) and most if not all packs are 1 shot by charge, then totem for hard stuff/boss.

And I have a lot of damage I can gain through jewellery/6 socket and jewel sockets.

bitbite11 how is your boss dps on for example uber atziri or uber izaro or guardians?
"
Tezzla1 wrote:
"
bitbite11 wrote:
"
saninn1 wrote:

Disapointed

Uhm did you actually play it? I have 780 facebreakers atm and I literally tear through maps (highest ive done is t11 based on my drops) and most if not all packs are 1 shot by charge, then totem for hard stuff/boss.

And I have a lot of damage I can gain through jewellery/6 socket and jewel sockets.

bitbite11 how is your boss dps on for example uber atziri or uber izaro or guardians?

I changed my original reply, since I realise now the person is talking about higher content. as I said highest I have done on breach is t11 as thats just what I have dropped. But for this content it is still 1 shot most packs and rares die nearly instantly.
"
saninn1 wrote:

Disapointed

im a bit more than halfway through levelling and i have 7k+ Shield Charge, still missing a lot of endgame gear (i only have facebreaker and abyssus equipped and mediocre jewelry)

not sure how it is possible that with all the items and jewels, you are having only 9k
Hey! atm im level 75 and really enjoying the build, but i still feel too weak (4k hp only), im still using a tabula and i was wondering what should a save for, maybee a 6l?

Gear:

Spoiler
This build looks very interesting. I have only one concern. You are using legacy facebreakers so your damage output is a lot higher as it is possible in new leagues.

Can you test how high your unbuffed tooltip dps with normal facebreakers is in comparison to legacy ones and post your results?

Would really appreciate it.
im also intrested how it is in 2.5 breach maps with legacy facebrraker.
currently im playing as maurader flame totem build.
its nice and safe and cheap in ubers, but its slow as fuck in maps......
I am currently playing this build with success up to tier 12 map. Could someone please tell me how to do more dps with either Vulnebarity with blasphemy or hatred?
I am actually trying to see if im able to run hatred + ash + blasphemy-vulnerability(using of course an essence worm ring)

you lose a bit because of ring physical damage but you get it back with vulnerability debuff (that affect both the physical damage and ignite dot)

need to see actually if i am able to fit everything else (resists) in with only body armour, shield, 1 ring and amulet :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info