[2.3] Explosive Arrow Build - Uber viable - 100 hc/sc proof - Scion, Witch, Duelist, Mara versions

Can you make tree for a ranger please i don't wanna level a scion from scratch. :(
"
haz123h wrote:
Can you make tree for a ranger please i don't wanna level a scion from scratch. :(

Just did some playing around with it. Based off the deadeye class which gives you 20 area radius and extra projectile. Ended up not that bad.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIAAJuNCC7tgxmOAF7Tfn1173r-uvajFSAs6S2DhrMZtL6nZU11y702t7bqYkd-jX6E2UMxAdzawXfjLlN07alu028FLcAaeWh673gNbzvBBLXyXz81kho-9kgUIP6P2L18uIzPxFjvDk3j_gopLj38UEemV_JFtz7xrFhjOuFBh1cN-ejZYdIh85todILHrY0ZLvJBaGXaYij6z34n7YIHGFaYrbiTBg7ZfBzc1HwUcevujxoJ9g48muCnCN-_OlJFndgk20-8n1NSVkjgwxiR_EslvBRNAecb-iXftiykGbCrxIKK8OlGr-sB0RPasQFxQ2XTz14VQwAA

Skipped Templar tree because we needed more defense and Deadeye tree gives you the area radius that you miss.
Last edited by deadmeat9 on Apr 17, 2016, 3:13:14 AM
For what I should run first in passive tree?
Damage 8/10 Incredible Damage but its no 3k life coc build

dude what? now CoC discharge reach 12k ES
"
RedStark wrote:
Damage 8/10 Incredible Damage but its no 3k life coc build

dude what? now CoC discharge reach 12k ES

The build thread is pretty old and some parts of it arent updated as most guessed by themself. To the statement tho, the same goes for a 12k version, in map the one that hits first will kill and at bosses u'll do increadible damage but the coc guy will do quite alot more.
I'm at lvl 91 of this and loving it. Is there any way to make reflect less of an issue? I don't mind at least trying to twink in the +1 max resists kaom's but I'm going to need more than that. I've got Essence Worm with Purity so I'm up to 80% res. Does block chance help negate it?
"
Alala wrote:
I'm at lvl 91 of this and loving it. Is there any way to make reflect less of an issue? I don't mind at least trying to twink in the +1 max resists kaom's but I'm going to need more than that. I've got Essence Worm with Purity so I'm up to 80% res. Does block chance help negate it?

There was a +1 max fire res node in the scion tree somewhere, did you miss it? also you can get another +1 if you get PoF level 21. So that's 82 total, plus +6 from ruby flask = 88%.

Probably not going to be viable for reflect maps, but more than enough for packs.
i am leveling right now with scion when should i switch to this build my level is 29

Thank you for this nice build
Do Fortify helps in mitigating the explosion of EA? do the Explosion count as a hit?
"
shlazar wrote:
i am leveling right now with scion when should i switch to this build my level is 29

Thank you for this nice build

Would change very late, especially if u are not that experienced because EA scales very well with levels which is a good thing but also means that its awful in the beginning.

Would change around level ~55

"
Do Fortify helps in mitigating the explosion of EA? do the Explosion count as a hit?

Yes, they count as a hit. Fortify should help against reflected damage but dont take me up on this, just googled it.

"
Alala wrote:

Essence worm with a lvl 21 pof is pretty good but i am suprised that u see a big problem with reflect, a flask should do the trick.

As @Antistrange already said its not gonna make ele ref maps viable.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info