[2.3] Explosive Arrow Build - Uber viable - 100 hc/sc proof - Scion, Witch, Duelist, Mara versions

I think reflect is largely a playstyle problem. If you go forward shooting just 2 or 3 times you should be fine, however when you keep spraying off screen without seeing stuff you can definitely pretty much one shot yourself or well, give you very little time to pop ruby flask. I killed myself quite a few times even with 9k HP and dying at 90+ sucks, so I started using essence worm with purity of fire (only level 20 at that) and haven't died to reflect since. It allows you to play much more carelessly.

I am level 98 at the moment and have been enjoying playing the build a lot, so thanks for making the guide OP!
hello! can you help me guys how to increase my damage? have no idea, my daamage is so low :(
"
Relvat wrote:
hello! can you help me guys how to increase my damage? have no idea, my daamage is so low :(

2-3 dmg mod (preferably double-dipping on ignite) jewelz each giving you 25+ dmg, better if 40+. from this, count how much of an increase they all sum up to.
Thanks for the reflect issues- It's not a huge problem but I figure if I can negate it more, I might as well. I'm also trying to get a ring to cap my resists in red ele weakness maps. I'm just trying to overgear :)
I want to follow this build as a marauder. I was wondering what kind of dps to roughly expect if I had same items as you. Is thr marauder passive tree completed or still being changed, if so in what way? For bossing lets say I wanted to have a secondary bow for single target, what gems setup would I use? What auras would I run if I had a level 4 enlighten? Last question, I thought this wasnt a crit build, why are the atziri gloves at the botton as the prize?

P.S what's the way to calculate explosive dps? Dont nind if anyone answers these questions :D
"
Hadou_Ken wrote:
I want to follow this build as a marauder. I was wondering what kind of dps to roughly expect if I had same items as you. Is thr marauder passive tree completed or still being changed, if so in what way? For bossing lets say I wanted to have a secondary bow for single target, what gems setup would I use? What auras would I run if I had a level 4 enlighten? Last question, I thought this wasnt a crit build, why are the atziri gloves at the botton as the prize?

P.S what's the way to calculate explosive dps? Dont nind if anyone answers these questions :D

A Marauder will have more damage. U would swap out gmp for slower proj and if u wanted max dmg mbe chance to ignite for conc effect.

Take a look at the build again, there are no auras. ~
"
IamPeyter wrote:
"
Hadou_Ken wrote:

A Marauder will have more damage. U would swap out gmp for slower proj and if u wanted max dmg mbe chance to ignite for conc effect.

Take a look at the build again, there are no auras. ~

You can check my character screen if you want. My tooltip says around 250, but around 300 with 6 Frenzy Charges with 5L. Besides getting a 6L what are other ways I can increase dps?
"
Hadou_Ken wrote:

You can check my character screen if you want. My tooltip says around 250, but around 300 with 6 Frenzy Charges with 5L. Besides getting a 6L what are other ways I can increase dps?

Tooltip means nothing for EA.
i have no idea how someone get uber with this build.... i rip at lvl 80 vs malachai merc oneshotted and i have so low dmg it take 1h to kill some boss nah i drop this build
"
lussiano wrote:
"
Hadou_Ken wrote:

Tooltip means nothing for EA.

How would you calculate it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info