[2.3] Explosive Arrow Build - Uber viable - 100 hc/sc proof - Scion, Witch, Duelist, Mara versions

Thanks, Ill keep it.
Even if EE were in the wrong state (which, for me, I think mostly happens due to splashes off walls - but then again I'd rather have 5 arrows splash than just one arrow hitting - like any boss caught in a doorway or for example inbetween orchard pillars dies super fast), having fpen gem + curse makes it mostly insignificant. And when EE works in your favour, it's amazing.

I went ahead and took the two warcry nodes in ascendancy and won't be going back to cloaked in savagery, as the only time that works is when you get hurt bad. Rallying cry is super cool. But, more interestingly, it also makes enduring cry super cool (and I'd rather have a bit more survivability than dmg, which isn't really needed).

With 20q inc duration linked to enduring cry, I have over 2.2s duration on the buff (the one you usually barely notice, the 400HP/s regen), but only 2s cooldown. Which means as long as there are (enough) enemies nearby, you get perma enduring cry regen, max charges, near perma immortal call (well, depending on your CWDT lvl and the situation) and that nice heal on use. Based on your maxHP (and along with that regen), you can regain up to 3k HP every two seconds. Very nice complement to your leech (which is bursty and doesn't sustain all that well).
Last edited by Gell on Sep 13, 2016, 11:11:42 PM
will the build be updated for 2.4 ?
Hey! really nice build, ive got a few questions:

1.- I got a 0.2% of Fire Damage Leeched as Life explicit on my rearguard and was wondering if i still should equip the life leech gem.

2.- And as a witch, When should i grab the blood magic keystone?

Thank you :).
Last edited by xxxLikeGodxxx on Sep 19, 2016, 11:27:00 PM
I just made the switch from my leveling setup to EA with EE at level 40 and I'm having a lot of trouble sustaining mana when using EA. Is there something I'm missing to sustain the cost of these skills until I get enough life regen to switch to blood magic?
you can't do Atziri with this build tho, you fry your face with that mirror if you have so much aoe and you're not reflect immune. and reflect maps, both phys and elemental, are like 1 every 3 or 4 map rolls. even more often sometimes, I keep rolling reflect after reflect.
"
you can't do Atziri with this build tho, you fry your face with that mirror if you have so much aoe and you're not reflect immune. and reflect maps, both phys and elemental, are like 1 every 3 or 4 map rolls. even more often sometimes, I keep rolling reflect after reflect.

for atziri you use a single target setup (another quill + rearguard on switch weapon) and use concentrated effect without GMP).with that setup you melt everything and wont have big aoe.

for reflect, has an elementalist, i personaly have 0 probleme again reflect so i cant speack for other ascendancy.

Last edited by zakariusqc on Sep 22, 2016, 1:48:35 PM
"
alexqg wrote:
1.- I got a 0.2% of Fire Damage Leeched as Life explicit on my rearguard and was wondering if i still should equip the life leech gem.
Most likely. That 0.2% alone is way too low.

"
alexqg wrote:
2.- And as a witch, When should i grab the blood magic keystone?
Whenever, for me it was the first thing I did, even before swapping to EA, I ran 4L firestorm with blood magic already, around lvl 40-ish. Just weight losing auras vs endless mana in your current situation.

"
cowal44 wrote:
I just made the switch from my leveling setup to EA with EE at level 40 and I'm having a lot of trouble sustaining mana when using EA. Is there something I'm missing to sustain the cost of these skills until I get enough life regen to switch to blood magic?
You can just switch already and run some life potions. Definitely won't be worse than it is now.

"
You can position yourself better, with the mirror one on your side/behind you, and still hit two of the other ones if you so desire. Or just take GMP out.

"
zakariusqc wrote:
for reflect, has an elementalist, i personaly have 0 probleme again reflect so i cant speack for other ascendancy.
It hurts. Single mobs are fine, running a whole reflect map is slow, painful, risky and most likely not worth. Purity of fire helps, but Sibyl's is gonna mess with your EE.
Hi, i'm lv 96 Ascendant atm with this build and love it. On a 6l Quill rain i use, EA+GMP (SP for single target)+Empower lv4+ Fire pen+Chance to ignite+Less Duration, due to Less Duration dmg nerf in 2.4 what should be my replace for it?.
Last edited by joecamello on Oct 10, 2016, 8:31:33 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info