[2.3] Explosive Arrow Build - Uber viable - 100 hc/sc proof - Scion, Witch, Duelist, Mara versions

hello guys again any one can help me how i check how much dps i have atm ?
Would you recommend a level 2 empower over Slower Proj?
"
cellune wrote:
hello guys again any one can help me how i check how much dps i have atm ?

As far as I know there is no way to check how much you have. The damage doesn't show on the EA tooltip.

"
Obeast wrote:

Wouldn't even recommend a 3 over a slower projectiles. Tried with a level 3 once on my singletarget setup, barely noticed a difference. Might be more effective on the AOE. Didnt try that.
Last edited by Kelyus on Apr 11, 2016, 1:15:57 PM
How about using Winds of change? Dont be a good option for this build?

Im dont know what im use, the Winds or this Rare:

Or maybe a rare with elem res and drop one ring to uso Essence Worm + Purity of fire.
What u guys think?
"
black768 wrote:
How about using Winds of change? Dont be a good option for this build?

Im dont know what im use, the Winds or this Rare:

Or maybe a rare with elem res and drop one ring to uso Essence Worm + Purity of fire.
What u guys think?

If you can get the resists those gloves are great. I have a pair as well but need the resist on my gloves.

You can also get a lot more HP and armor from a rare.
Last edited by xodrul on Apr 11, 2016, 1:36:31 PM
"
Raggon wrote:
Has anyone done this in HC this league? Would love to hear some tips :D

I played a Champion version of this build, had a lot of fun and even killed core malachai with it :) You can see my setup in my profile
So if you continue to fire EA past 5 shots does it not work the same as if you shoot 5 stacks and stop?

Just curious...
Facebreaker is Life.
"
Kelyus wrote:
"
Obeast wrote:

Wouldn't even recommend a 3 over a slower projectiles. Tried with a level 3 once on my singletarget setup, barely noticed a difference. Might be more effective on the AOE. Didnt try that.

I expect a level 3 is about equal. However empower does not slow your projectiles down, if you care about this.
Last edited by foojin on Apr 12, 2016, 3:17:28 AM

Finally able to get a +1 corrupt!
"
foojin wrote:
"
Kelyus wrote:
"
Obeast wrote:

I expect a level 3 is about equal. However empower does not slow your projectiles down, if you care about this.

empower lvl 3 is a bit worse dmg wise but doesnt slow down ur projectiles, so i would also go for that one instead. I posted a chart somewhere... but that was like 40 pages ago

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info